[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are hobbies and interests that will make me more interesting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 800x1233px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 800x1233px
What are hobbies and interests that will make me more interesting? I want to socialize more and not be boring, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how. I don't really have anyone to do anything with, so I need help branching out and finding people. Any suggestions would be nice.
>>
there's no such thing

"get a hobby" is shit tier advice from tge internet that will never solve major issues
>>
Anything you are actually passionate about.

Seeing people talk about stuff they really care about is 100x more interesting than hearing some pedantic fuck drone on about shit he thinks will impress everyone
>>
>>18459098
You can't get a gf if you have no hobbies though
And if your hobbies involve outside interaction you can meet potential gf there
It's pretty useful
>>
>>18459098
This isn't true. Having a hobby you're interested in builds confidence, keeps your mind on something , can help you meet people etc etc
>>
File: IMG_2934.jpg (122KB, 569x563px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2934.jpg
122KB, 569x563px
>>18458935
Quit being a pussy and just do that one thing you always wanted to do.
>>
>>18458935

shark training. giraffe hunting. sky diving.
>>
>>18459108
>no hobbies
Impossible. EVERYBODY does something in their free time. Sure, when you fap to anime whole day, it will be awkward to talk about it in public, but it is still something.

>inb4 not a hobby
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hobby
>>
Rugby, I'm totally serious. As far as being interesting and getting girls I don't think many hobbies outclass it. Also you instantly are in a brotherhood with all rugby players everywhere.
>>
>>18459098
This nigger doesn't have a hobby am i rite nigger fuck shit nigga spray dr. pepper in my butthole and feel the rainbow
>>
>>18460137
yes
>>
>>18460127
When I think of Rugby players I just think of tall, muscular apes with an IQ of 70. I don't think I ever met a smart guy who plays Rugby.
>>
>>18460182
There's 3 lawyers on my team. Not saying he's smart, but the governor of New york played
>>
>>18458935

>What are hobbies and interests that will make me more interesting?

Its not the hobby that makes you interesting, its the passion you put into it.

You would be a wood worker and if you actually displayed some kind of passion and skill for it people would admire it. It doesn't really matter what the hobby is. Stop trying to find a perfect combination of personality traits that will make people like you and just be an enhanced version of yourself.

Take the things you like and are good at and sink yourself into them. Enjoy it. Celebrate it. Passionate people are naturally magnetic. It doesn't really matter what the passion is.
>>
Do guys actually find op's pic attractive. Those obese fucking thighs make me wanna puke.
Not to mention the pig face
>>
>>18460223
It's just really shoppy, it's too far down the uncanny valley for me to be into it.
>>
File: 1388028583257.jpg (115KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1388028583257.jpg
115KB, 1000x563px
>>18460223

>Do guys actually find op's pic attractive.

Yes. People are attracted to different things and there is nothing wrong with it. In my experience I've found that anyone who feels the need to compulsively talk shit about every thing and everyone who deviates from their personal taste obviously have some deeper insecurity issues and are generally terrible people to be around.
>>
>>18458935
Brew beer and cidre, worst case scenario you wind up with something good to drink. Best case scenario you eventually get good and wind up making delicious beer that you can invite friends and girls over for.

I do it because I love brewing beer and have been doing so since before I was 21+ though. Also when I originally stumbled on a recipe for german apfelwine and made a boosted ABV batch I had an amazing event.
>>
>>18460250
I take it you have obese thighs and a pig face.
>>
>>18460314

No, I just find the woman in the picture attractive. I find it interesting that its so important to you to let everyone know that all the things and people you don't like are inferior.

I also find it interesting that you think the only reason I could disagree with you is if I, myself, was one of the inferior things you felt the need to shame strangers for liking. So far you've expressed that you think you're better than people who like things you don't like and you also think that you're better than anyone who disagrees with you.

You sound like a very sad man.
>>
>>18460334
So short version is yes lol.
Enjoy obesity
>>
>>18460223
Thick thighs save lives, my dude.
>>
File: IMG_6541.jpg (217KB, 1093x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6541.jpg
217KB, 1093x720px
>>18458935
That's easy, anon. Get one of these
>>
Tarot reading. women love that shit.
>>
File: obese-american.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
obese-american.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
>>18460355
Mmm dive into dem thick thighs.
>>
Foster parent for pets. Women love that.
But the women you meet directly in it are insane and socially inept.

Get connected with local filmmakers. Be an extra or work on films. Meet actresses. And get known as a person with "connections".
>>
>>18460343

Whatevs. I'm a dude. I'm also 5'8 and weight 160 but sure... I have thick thighs and a pig face. Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better about being an insecure, judgmental cunt, go for it.
>>
>>18460421
How unnecessarily defensive you're getting just proves my point lol.
Lose weight lardass. It's not difficult. Eat less, work out more.
>>
>>18460383
Those pictures are obviously not the same you low-test retard.
>>
File: images (47).jpg (34KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (47).jpg
34KB, 443x332px
>>18459262
>Mfw skydiver
>150 jumps
>Mfw 27khv

I wish I was joking
>>
>>18459279
>4chan
>anime
>music
>doing nothing
These are my only hobbies then.
How do I step up my game?
>>
hobbies are for meeting ppl and smt to talk about you stupid autists, not because it "makes you interesting"
>>
>>18458935
Don't find a hobby to try to make yourself interesting. You won't be 100% into it if you're doing it for pussy.

Find what you love, and you'll come across someone who loves what you love. If you can't, it's not because you don't have interesting hobbies, it's because you don't have social skills.

I've dated women that I've had nothing in common with (Granted, I wasn't that happy in those relationships) but they liked me because I could actually talk to them. It's HOW you interact with people, not WHAT you interact with them over.

Play an instrument, learn a language, become a film or music buff (not elitist). Something if you must. Those are all universally "interesting" hobbies. It might not always be relateable, but it is something that people can definitely have a conversation about.
>>
>>18461279
Just find another introvert and be awkward at home cuddling together.
>where
Introverts are hidden home all the time, try online dating.
>>
>>18461385
>online dating.
I'm assuming you mean actual dating websites and not hookup apps?
How do I build a decent enough profile? That stuff honestly seems like a crapshoot
>>
>>18461395
Online dating is a tool. You get results based on how you use it. I ask the girls in first conversation things like
>what are you looking for here on this site?
>how often do you go drinking alcohol?
>are you more nice or more dangerous girl?

And really, once girl tells you she is nice never drink alcohol you got your introvert right there.

As far as profile goes, it should reflect who you are. If you are a bit autist who likes to organize, write it like structured CV. If you are rich chad, slap there you being in ferrari and 1 line to whole profile reading:
>come at me bro!
>>
>>18461410
Ok. Another thing about online dating is that the more serious (not for hookups) websites tend to have a higher age range, right?

If that's the only way to find an introvert gf though then so be it, I'll try it out.
>>
>>18461415
>age
You can try all of them to see for yourself. My 60 dad found new gf on badoo.

Also why do you want introverted gf? Do you know you can be happy with normie extroverted too?
>>
>>18461420
Yeah but badoo and tinder are more frequently used for hooking up. I mean not always but most of the time.

I don't really like social gatherings and stuff like that, so maybe anon was right by telling me an introverted gf would be better.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.