[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me seduct girl in pic. Send me links to articles or books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: iiiiii.jpg (134KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
iiiiii.jpg
134KB, 960x960px
Help me seduct girl in pic. Send me links to articles or books relating to seduction or give some non meme tips. I know The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists is pretty outdated and not even really a how to guide. I do have some level of confidence but when picking up girls things don't always go too well when it comes to me.
>>
Should also note I have to talk to this girl a few times but not every interaction went well and some went good. We did have some good conversations. Friend also told me we might be taking the same classes together again.
>>
>>18458777
Just treat her like a normal human being. Women aren't as complicated as r9ktards claim.

>but muh biological differences!

You can just fuck right off
>>
>>18458829
>Just treat her like a normal human being
No shit. Why does everyone always post this crappy vague advice? It doesn't make you a better person. You don't talk to a girl you want to date the same way you talk to your friend's girlfriend or a guy you are hanging out with.
>>
>>18458842
>You don't talk to a girl you want to date the same way you talk to your friend's girlfriend or a guy you are hanging out with.

Obviously not dipshit. What I meant was the whole PUA redpill scam claims the only way to ever get your dick wet is to (basically) emotionally manipulate them, which is the biggest load of bullshit.

Do you know how to flirt? Congratulations, sprinkle that into your conversation with literally any girl you want to fuck/date and otherwise talk to them like you would anyone else.
>>
>>18458855
>obviously meant something that wasn't obvious at all
Okay, autist.
>>
>>18458860
>Okay autist

says the autist, coming to a Chinese Boatbuilding Forum for dating advice
>>
>>18458864
>coming to the advice board to not give or ask for advice
Are you sure you are not the autist?
>>
>>18458876
Anyone coming to this site is on the spectrum, and you're certainly no exception
>>
>>18458829
I, like most people, totally ignore normal human beings unless they are useful, a friend, or family. I don't fuck or have romantic interest in any of those categories, so advice like, "treat them like a normal human being" is useless.

Your advice is trash and, to quote you
>You can just fuck right off
>>
>>18458879
It's not like the opinion of a retard like you matters then.
>>
>>18458777
Before you can have the one, you need to realize there's a million of them.
>>
>>18458881
>totally ignore normal human beings unless they are useful, a friend, or family. I don't fuck or have romantic interest in any of those categories

So, what you're saying is you're a KHV.

>>18458887
kek you too buddy
>>
>>18458777
some actual advice for OP:
cuz you have already met and spoke to her you are in the middle of good and bad, good because you don't have to cold approach but bad because the current situation hasn't already lead to you going out already. My advice would be to sort yourself out as best as possible especially if you might meet them, find out what they like and then talk to them about it. also read some pua shit, people hate on them but srsly it will help
>>
>>18458891
Post advice, ask for advice or fuck off, faggot. Also you need to be over 18 to use this site.
>>
>>18458927
>posted advice
>"it's not the advice I wanted waaa waaa!"
>>
>>18458929
I'm not OP. Talk to a human like a human is not advice.
>>
>>18458931
Just because it's not good advice in your book doesn't mean
>>18458829
>>18458855
isn't advice, cuck.
>>
>>18458891
>So, what you're saying is you're a KHV.
YES, you fucking idiot. That is why your advice is trash. Treating someone like a normal human being would do nothing to get closer to fucking them.

That was the whole fucking point of the post. God damn, you're dumb.
>>
>>18458842
if you can't figure out the proper way to do it a book or article isn't going to help you. These are primal instincts and if you're defective and lack them there is no hope.
>>
>>18458989
You're one dense motherfucker you know that? Attraction is a two way street. Just because you have feelings for someone doesn't mean they feel the same way and it doesn't mean they'll feel the same way if you come at them with your lame pickup shit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.