[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related. It's me. For the longest time I've struggled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160716_161205.jpg (374KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160716_161205.jpg
374KB, 1440x2560px
Pic related. It's me.

For the longest time I've struggled to accept this truth.

I've catfished on tinder and okcupid as myself and other guys. And it has been an accurate representation of where I am on the scale of attractiveness.

I am not attractive. I can't stand it. I've had some girls say otherwise but beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. I simply just do not get the same attention as the other guy I've used. And it bothers me.

I mean I'm beyond the point of feeling comfortable and confident in my own skin but I can't shake off the reality that I am a bit on the ugly side. My slavic face ruins whatever aesthetic I have worked on. I've constantly been working out but it just makes gay men more attracted to me. For that I've come to actually despise women. I am bitter. And I cannot believe a girl when she says I am attractive. It sounds more like out of pity than sincerity.
>>
File: Some prick.png (685KB, 451x800px) Image search: [Google]
Some prick.png
685KB, 451x800px
>>18458583
Here is the other guy
>>
>>18458583
You look ok, so you must have posted just to hear someone say so. Look, women are attracted to confidence. Looks are nice, but if you're a wimp, they'll go for the ugly tough guy instead
>>
I don't know what to say, you don't look bad. Maybe wherever you live you're at the low end of attractiveness (which is hard to believe for me) but even if that's the case and hook ups are harder for you there shouldn't be anything stopping you from getting a gf.

Just lower your standards enough and you will find someone, to be honest if you can't believe women telling you that you're attractive then you have some mental problems you need to work on more than your body at this point.

Just imagine telling a girl that she's attractive and be rewarded with an untrustworthy attitude.
>>
You look like a fuckboy
>>
>>18458583
>>18458583
yeah, you look a lot like i do, and im a slav too, so props on the slave face
but i live in croatia, so, that was never a problem here, it depents on place i guess, but you are definetly not ugly guy
>>
>>18458583
Can you grow facial hair OP?

For some reason you look too smooth and clean, like a kid almost, the other dude looks more rough.
>>
>>18458638
I don't look good with facial hair. In fact I have a hair lip and can't grow hair over half my upper lip
>>18458630
Thanks I guess
>>18458626
I've always been met with distrust when I compliment a girl's attractiveness.
>>
>>18458583
Stop acting like a pussy, you're just a fuck boy who needs sympathy to function properly. There's guys in here that would kill to look half as good as you and you don't think that's enough and want more? pathetic really, get your shit together and stop posting this nonsense.

I'm nowhere near as good looking and I'm fine with myself, you're just complaining you're not a perfect 10/10 which is just such a shitty attitude to have to be honest, you got all you need and want more... you psychologically created a habit for yourself, telling yourself you're not good enough even though if you stopped bitching for one second you'd know is not true. People have bigger problems, you just seem like you've nothing to complain about, I'm not being salty, this is the truth you need to hear, instead of focusing on your looks, focus on being less shallow
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.