[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I´ve been dating with a girl just for sex, we met at the university

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1495142395179.png (328KB, 337x498px) Image search: [Google]
1495142395179.png
328KB, 337x498px
I´ve been dating with a girl just for sex, we met at the university in a group of friends, we´ve had some sexting and we have met exclusively to have sex. A week ago she felt really soft, we came up, but she just wanted to cuddle, petting and she acted like neve before. Last night she wrote me and said me that she´d like to date me in a different way. She´s cute, inteligent, and charming. I´ve thought about she as my girlfriend before, but never in a serious way, now she has said me this I don´t know what to do because the relation started in the worst way possible.
>>
>>18458498
>I don´t know what to do because the relation started in the worst way possible

There are jewish couples who first met each other in a fucking nazi concentration camp. Don't worry how the things start, just go with the flow. If she is intelligent and charming as you say, that is better than your average instagram whore that most of the FWB tend to be these days.

Also, remember always that when girl loves you more than you love her, it's a good place to start for a relationship. The other way around tends to fall apart quicker. Good luck anon!
>>
>>18458498
Go for it. Yolo
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.