[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've started seeing this girl and she seems really nice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1392557847719.gif (621KB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
1392557847719.gif
621KB, 440x247px
I've started seeing this girl and she seems really nice. I'm also meeting up with a different girl. Started talking to them both at the same time. I don't know how I should feel about this.

Kissless (at least what I would count) virgin, and even if I get into a relationship, I'm not sure if I want to change any of that.

So yeah, should I see a shrink about that or what? Pretty sure i'm not asexual. Maybe it's an anxiety thing, idk.
>>
>>18458424
This is a sticky situation. You cannot have them both, it will lead to one of them finding out, telling the other and you are back to square 1.

Just keep talking to both of them online while figuring out which one you like more. Just when you make final decision, don't fucking look back and go through with it. Make the decision in favor of one of them girls BEFORE you meet them up IRL or ask on a date.
>>
Maybe unrelated but I don't feel like making a whole thread about it:

I met a guy last weekend and we had some pretty chill convos and seem to hit it off. At the end of the night though I got so drunk that I threw up and he saw. What would be a reaction to this? It's obviously my fault since last time I had any alcohol was in new year's but Im just wondering what people can take away from that? I'm just very embarrassed.
>>
There is nothing wrong with casually seeing more than one person at a time before you go exclusive. See both of them, and maybe things will progress with one of them.
>>
>>18458471
I assume you're a girl. Women are less tolerant to alcohol than men, so you can excuse youself by saying that you had a bit too much to drink. It's actually nice if you bring this up first, because this incident could be in his mind but he will not bring it up because he tries to pretend it didn't happen but will eventually bring it up in the future if you ever were to get in the fight, or if the same thing happens again.

Just ask if he remembers the event, if he remember sawing you throwing up, and if he does, say you had too much to drink, that it was awkward for you that he saw it and you are sorry.
>>
>>18458471
Nothing wrong with throwing up
>>
>>18458505
>>18458639
Thanks. I've just never been in this situation. I feel so grossed out. He did text me the next day askinh if I was okay but I sort of started talking about something else. Is it really that important to address it?
>>
>>18458776
>Is it really that important to address it?
I see this bothers you, so it's important to come clean, especially if you are serious about not wanting to repeat such a thing in the future. I know it's human to make mistakes, and you will be bound to make mistakes in the future, as it's in the nature of human beings to sometimes make mistakes, but the only important thing is to just come clean about the fact that you "feel awkward about the whole incident" and it should be OK really.

Trust me, it says a lot about your own ability to portray yourself as modest. You don't have to be overdramatic, just ask if he remembers the incident, and then say you were overindulging in alcohol that time and it was awkward for you. He will understand if he is a decent guy, and especially, he appreciates your forthcoming as being self-conscious like that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.