[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out here /b/ My friend and I like the same girl. Hes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-06-25-13-57-05-1.png (725KB, 669x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-25-13-57-05-1.png
725KB, 669x1101px
Help me out here /b/

My friend and I like the same girl. Hes been pretty depressed lately, and I wanna throw him a bone and step down but I also want her for myself. What should I do, pic related its her. Shes 17 btw. Will post pics of our convo about her
>>
>>18458413
Do you see a future with the girl?
If not, throw him a bone there are more asses than stars.
>>
I havent spoken to her much, so I'm not sure. I usually don't date someone unless I do
>>
>>18458430
encourage him to talk to her, if he doesn't take the chance to bad for him.
>>
Op here, if he doesnt make it work is it weird or asshole-ish to go out with her?
>>
>>18458461
no, just let him know you'll give it a shot out of courtesy
>>
>>18458413
you fuck her and ignore him, it's called evolution.

you are not responsible for his shitty genes making him depressed
>>
I'm in pretty much the same situation. The guy can go fuck himself. I don't think either of us two has a chance with her, or if anything HE does more than I do, even though he always acts like a depressed fuck. I have depression ironically but I manage to hide it around people. Either way I want to be with her way more than I want to be friends with him.
How interested in her are you anyway?
Also I think friendships are replaceable, as long as you aren't very close friends. So I don't care.
Bros before hos only applies if you are really fucking close as friends. In that case I guess you could discuss the issue with him.
>>
OP here, I gave him next saturday when we're all meeting up with some friends and if he fucks it up im going for it.
>>
>>18458413
It's interesting that it doesn't even occur to you that she might have a vote in this.

Why not both be just friendly with her and see who she gravitates toward?
>>
>>18458554
But you don't really make a change in her attitude unless you start to flirt yourself (unless she magically already is in love with either of them, in which case the whole issue doesn't matter). Maybe the question is if it's rude to flirt with someone your friend likes. I'd say it's not.
Either way wouldn't it be a turn off for her if two friends are awkwardly after her?
>>
>>18458554
I was thinking the same thing. They act like this is a dog they're buying at the pet store. Part of me hopes she isn't interested in either one of them just so I can lmfao at how ridiculous they sound as if this girl is just sitting around waiting for one of these 2 fucks to have her because nobody else on the planet will. Can you possibly get any more full of yourselves?
>>
Idc if this is an autistic question, why exactly did you think it was relevant, necessary or a good idea to post a photo of her? It doesn't change anything. Maybe you should post a photo of both of you spergs, you and your friend I mean, since we are posting photos here. That would be more relevant to the problem (even though it's not at all because neither is her photo).
>>
>>18458554
Of course its occured to him, this is in the event of, if she chooses neither what is there to ask about?
>>
>>18458568
Change her attitude? You still believe she is property to trade at a swap meet. She might not like either of you or she might like him already or you. You fucking don't know and its up to her to decide and not some back channel deal between bros who she gets access to.
>>
>>18458586
>>18458601
OP here, shes not property, and i wouldnt mind it if we were all just friends. I was just asking if I should help him out and stay out of his way to do his best, or make a move myself. Its all up to her in the end.
>>
>>18458601
They can't be over 14. I can't remember anybody talking this stupid since at least that age.
>>
>>18458601
I'm not OP though. And that's not what I meant. I meant regardless of her liking either of them, either of them will have to eventually do something because she may not show if she's interested in any herself until she gets a hint. Not her alone, I mean any girl in general. She may not show interest in a way that both can just tell she likes one or the other. Again, I'm not assuming she has to either like one or the other.
>>
>>18458609
>>18458600
This. It was obviously assumed this is an option, OP never hinted otherwise because it's not necessary. Why do you other autists make a huge deal about some obvious detail that wasn't spelled out in the OP?
>>
If he doesn't have the balls to hang with her or anything else then go for it. Depressed people have no sense of confidence
>>
>>18458413
Pistols at dawn, obviously. Failing that if you manage to successfully woo that bitch I guess its natural selection and he can bitch out.
>>
listen man women will come and go its the nature of the heart to love and lose but a mates a mate and that means more than that they'll stay by you its a matter of pride you've got their back they've got yours if you give up that obligation to do your part you give up your pride as a man because that sort of camaraderie is exclusive to men
>>
>>18458937
>you give up your pride as a man
kek
Guys betray guys all the time. The """"bro code"""" is bs. You have to be a good person but you shouldn't blindly trust your male friends unless you've been through a fucking lot of hard situations together and are still friends. Unless you are like almost brothers to the point where you'd die for the other then there's no point. Friends come and go.
Imo.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.