[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My husband is just such an annoying person. We have 2 kids now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4068.jpg (134KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4068.jpg
134KB, 640x640px
My husband is just such an annoying person.
We have 2 kids now and he's still this immature jokester fool.
It was funny when we were younger and not parents, not it's just sad and obnoxious.

What do I do? I try talking to him all the time, but it really doesn't seem to help.

He can't seem to go even ten minutes without cracking a vulgar, racist, or sexual joke and he takes absolutely nothing seriously at all.
>>
sounds like you have hatred and disdain for your husband

my advice has nothing to do with your proposed "problem" here, rather, you must start to actually love him. Then all these petty things that upset you so much will disappear?
>>
>>18458351
Good luck. I just divorced a guy who sounds like this, except he refused to get a job. And it's not like I was a bitch and just went off one day. I spent three years patiently waiting.
>>
>>18458376
>you must start to actually love him
How the fuck do you suppose somebody just "start to love" somebody?
>>
>>18458351
>muh racism
>muh sexism
You sound like a cunt, hopefully he finds a non cunt
>>
Try to have conversations about serious things more often?
>>
>>18458351
Why did you marry him? Why did you expect him to change after you married him?
>>
I now want a Maryland soft crab sandwich.
>>
>>18458351

>date a guy
>he acts a certain way
>love it
>get married
>he acts a certain way
>love it
>have kids
>YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ACT LIKE AN "ADULT" NOW AND COMPLETELY CHANGE FROM THE PERSON YOU HAVE ALWAYS SHOWN YOURSELF TO BE

Why the fuck do people do this? Why can people not see how stupid this is?

Thanks for reinforcing why I should never get married or have kids.
>>
>>18458527
My dad makes dumb sexist and racist jokes all the time and we never cared. We all love him for the little /pol/tard he has always been.

If that's of any consolation.
>>
>>18458351
the world is upside down. If your baby daddy was some black guy that had run off, or impregnated other women or beat the shit out of you daily you would be begging him to stay and divorce never cross your mind.
>>
>>18458527
This exactly!
Never marry someone expecting them to change, especially for the better. That rarely happens.
>>
>>18458351
And you had not 1 but 2 kids with this fool. I call this self-inflicted pain.
>>
>>18458427
Because women think their presence is so gracing it can change us. Women really are that arrogant, they always date shitty men because they think they can magically change them into their personal manslaves.
>>
>>18458351and if he weren't a jokester you would complain that he's a bore. Your husband has been consistent and you just didn't really love him in the first place.
>>
>>18458351
Tell him he needs to learn to not throw offensive jokes near the kids, it's ok if he is a jest, just be sure he understand some jokes are not for children.
>>
>>18458830
/Thread
>>
>>18458597
If women don't matter that much or change anything, then why are men so broken when women leave them?
>>
>>18458853
Nobody said women don't matter or don't change anything, just that they are arrogant and think they have control over things they do not.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.