[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'm a tourist from /ic/ and I was wondering what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498339334869.jpg (72KB, 417x604px) Image search: [Google]
1498339334869.jpg
72KB, 417x604px
Hey /adv/, I'm a tourist from /ic/ and I was wondering what should I do if my gf tells me that she needs space and time to think. She's depressed ever since we stopped talking and her friends are updating me on her. They say she tenses up when someone mentions me in coversations. What should I do? Pic unrelated
>>
No one can get in her head OP. I've done the same to my bf and generally... it just indicates how socially inept I am. I need a lot of alone time, nothing personal. Just an introvert, with anxiety and depression issues albeit. But still an introvert.

It could mean absolutely nothing. Could mean everything. No one here will be able to answer that one with any great accuracy.

You should tell her you are a little worried, and ask her what's going on/if there is something she wants to tell you.
>>
>>18458151
I did ask her that but she went on how I was not open to her and that I was an ass for not taking my life and her seriously, after that she blocked me. God do I hate myself right now. Should I just wait for her to text me?
>>
>>18458167
Hmm. It sounds like there is either other issues going on there you haven't mentioned, or she is beating around the bush trying to break up with you. I'd wait it out... Maybe get an opinion from a mutual friend. Sorry to hear, girls can be crazy.
>>
>>18458186
I really don't understand what's going on basically she said to me she thinks I'm not taking her seriously because I forgot our date but in reality she's the one who forgot, she rejected me when I asked. She rejected me TWICE! Oh and it's probably because I didn't talk to her for a month...I was on a hill without internet. Fuck, women are crazy.
>wait it out
Okay, I'll probably do that
>>
>>18458099
Is that your drawing OP? That's a pretty nice drawing. It's got a very historical feel to it, kind of reminds me of DaVinci's anatomy research drawings. Might start browsing /ic/
>>
>>18458208
Ah no, I just saved it from a thread back in/ic/, I like it because of the proportions it has drawn over the drawing
>>
>>18458197
Yeahhhh, I want to say that it just isn't looking good for the home team. There's no reason to act like that unless she is already looking for a reason to leave.
>>
>>18458235
She is...she hasn't talked to me in 2 weeks and her friends are telling me to just move on because she's trying to move on. She's crying and hiding away from me
>>
>>18458255
Seems like a toxic relationship to me. If I were you, I really would move on. There's no point in trying to put the pieces together when she clearly has no interest in doing as such. Go for as clean a break as you can get at this point. *Shrug*
>>
File: vChP5il.png (199KB, 1999x1999px) Image search: [Google]
vChP5il.png
199KB, 1999x1999px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.