[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sometimes get randomly pissed. Like, just angry for no reason.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1498281374150.png (301KB, 709x709px) Image search: [Google]
1498281374150.png
301KB, 709x709px
I sometimes get randomly pissed.
Like, just angry for no reason. I am a massive bitch when this happens to people. I also can't stand any music, video, or task.
I tried meditating to stop this state but I just get angry and stop.

What do I do to stop being angry
>>
You go to a therapist.
>>
>>18457824
I did for half a year and it didn't do anything.
It drained all my savings and I can no longer afford it.
>>
>>18457828
What did you say to him? What did he say back? Was it all just empty talk?
>>
>>18457831
It was completly useless.
I told them about all my feelings, fears, my history.
All I ended up getting in return was basic education about cognitive psychology, about needing to chance my thoughts or actions to change my feelings and body sensation.
It didn't help how I would randomly feel fine and some times want to kill myself, so she basically gave up on me and moved me to another psychologist.
>>
He didn't diagnose you with anything? After so much sessions "nah mate, you're good."?!
Sorry for the questioning, I just need more info to understand
>>
>>18457845
Only diagnose I know of was Depression
>>
Sounds like Bio-polar to me.
Mood swings + a lot of depression...

For now, I suggest that whenever you get the odd mood swings, Isolate yourself from people you might hurt.
>>
>>18457861
I mean it might me, I'm not a professional so I can't say.
>>
Are you a girl? I'm not trying to be sexist, but that is a symptom of PMS. Maybe try to get on the pill? They do help with the hormones. If youre a guy, try working out your anger like with a punch bag or running.
>>
>>18457955
Sadly I am a guy.
Going to boxing sounds great, problem just is I am 19 and very frail built, and boxing classes at my age assume you are already well built.
>>
>>18457989
Well you definitely have time to get built in the mean time.
>>
>>18458013
I guess so.
I find it hard to keep an exercise routine. Longest I've gone was 6 months 5 times a week, and that was only because I was going there to the gym with 2 friends.
>>
Physical activity. Not the boring 30-60 mins on the treadmill stuff, weightlifting or mountain biking grade. Kickboxing and martial arts. Stuff that makes you feel alive.
>>
introspection, dig into your unconscious, there might be something lurking.
>>
>>18457822
OP, you sound like me when I was depressed. What worked for me is exhaustion. Just walk until you're buggered. It would drain the energy out of me, so I had no energy to be angry anymore. Give it a try, and I hope it helps
>>
>>18460187
In what way?
>>
>>18461500
idk you, but there might be a memory you don't like that you haven't fully articulated to yourself, like i said idk you, i have no idea if there's anything you might fear, idk if in your life you've ever been struck with so much shock it shapes your decision making, just to give you an example i had a really bad parent who was crazy and i had to fully articulate (what was happening, what i found to be wrong and hurtful) it to finally be able to let go of it.

i have a hard time believing you get 'mad for no reason', you can get mad at people for a reason you might not even be aware of, you know you might be projecting, or maybe you really do have no reason to be angry and maybe some neurological disorder in that case??? there's no find out for yourself.

when you meditate and get angry, don't get angry at being angry, just let it flow and accept that this emotion is here right now, observe it and maybe realize its origin.

you just interrupt the process of figuring it out otherwise.

it will be hard, there will be suffering, but realizing why you might be suffering can lead you to take a next step, whether it'd be because of a memory or a neurological disorder or whatever i'm no doctor or something.

maybe i'm totally wrong and it's completely something else, only you could know.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.