[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>27 >no friends, no gf, no job, fat >no interest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1414414088687.jpg (35KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1414414088687.jpg
35KB, 535x577px
>27
>no friends, no gf, no job, fat
>no interest to change
>why.jpg
>>
>>18457710
Dunno. No job will probably be a problem over time. Fat too. Mitigate these.
>>
>>18457710
It's because of you
>>
>>18457710
>no interest to change
Then why did you make this thread...?
>>
>>18457782
It's actually because life as a male is hard. If OP was a fat female, he'd have a job and friends, and a bf, so she wouldn't even have to change.
>>
>>18457710
>no interest to chance

Just given up, huh?
Do something about it.
>>
>>18457710
how long have you been fat ?
[spoiler]how fat are we talking here? [/spoiler]
>>
Try to do some sport go outside and run, do some Abdominal, crunches, push ups and when your tired go home and take a shower after that you will forget those things and if you do this all day you will get motivation to do other things
>>
File: 1498334399286s.jpg (6KB, 250x199px) Image search: [Google]
1498334399286s.jpg
6KB, 250x199px
Because your 30s are approaching fast and you've looked at what you've accomplished so far, which is nothing but alcoholism. But the good news is, you have still have time to change since your a male. Females just become beached whales if they were in your shoes.
>>
>>18457710
the first thing you should do is get away from image boards. Fucking cancel your internet and only really on the local library for essentials if it comes down to it.
>>
>>18457710
Sometimes the misery we know is more comfortable than the happiness we don't.
>>
>>18457710
Kek.
>>
>>18457710

I'm close to what you are describing, but I don't share the lack of interest you mention. You should really start from there. What makes you to not have interest in pursuing a job? the rest will probably fix themselves, hit gym/diet and then start talking to people, be more social.
>>
>>18457710
Wanna do something about your shitty situation, or do you wanna wait for your death like a fucking dog?
>>
>>18457710
>>no interest to change
What are you sad about then? You're living your life the way you want.

Back to /r9k/ with you!
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
>>18458578
This. My therapist calls it... wait for it... the comfort zone :O
I really don't know how to get out of it, but man it sure is comfy.
>>18458886
Shit, your post made me think about my current situation (I'm not OP but almost the same boat).
>>
>>18457710
I planned on posting on my own but I'm in an almost exact same spot as you.

After highschool, my dad got really sick and I had to visit him in the ICU every day. He was there for almost a year before he passed. After that, I became depressed and literally stayed home for like 2 years doing nothing. Eat, masturbate, sleep, getting fat and repeat. By the time I got out of my funk, looking for a job was hard. Applied at a bunch of places but got nothing. Was awkward at interviews and had an already shitty resume with a huge gap. Even Wal-Mart wouldn't take me and that felt like a huge blow to myself.

My cousin who I hadn't seen in a while convinced me to go to the gym. Accepted cause he got really muscular since I last saw him. After about 2 years of lifting, I started to feel more confident. Was still big cause I didn't do much cardio but I didn't look like I was gonna end up on My 600lb life, became way stronger and didn't get tired easily.

Went to a temp agency and got an alright warehouse assignment that was consistently Tuesday to Saturday and barely above minimum wage. Didn't complain cause I literally had no job experience. Starting making money. Started paying rent, my mom back for the gym membership fees she paid for me in the past, treating her and other family out and just buying my own shit. Things started feeling alright. Felt like I was finally living a life.

After about 7 months, the company didn't want me to hire me or have me continue through the temp agency. The agency couldn't find me any assignments. I thought I could find a job on my own but most place want at least 1 year of warehouse experience and I'm below that. I wasn't too smart with my money and didn't save up much. It's been 3 months and I'm still unemployed.

Next week, I'm turning 27. No friends, no job, no money, no college or university education, not contributing and putting a strain on my family, still fat even though I lift and never had a gf.
>>
File: 1498480806010.png (830KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498480806010.png
830KB, 808x805px
>>18458828
I. FUCKING. HATE. NEGATIVE. MOTIVATION.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GIVE ME THAT FUCKIGN CARROT RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGHAHEHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEB KESB G:BBO:G
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.