[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slightly pierced the edge of my right foot (left hand side where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Slightly pierced the edge of my right foot (left hand side where the bone is, just below my big toe) on a wooden skewer. The skewer was clean, the wound is absolutely tiny and I've been cleaning it with alcohol wipes. Since yesterday, it has already pretty much healed. It's a bit sore but I think this is because of where it is (bone).

Do I need a tetanus jab? I'm flying tomorrow and will struggle to get to a doctor before then (although I will if I need to). Any advice would be grateful appreciated.
>>
Nigger tetanus was eradicated some time ago.
>>
>>18457703

I live in the UK, we still have the black plague.

This is what I was hoping for, but I didn't want to leave it to chance and end up with lock jaw 15000 feet in the air.
>>
If you grew up in the developed world you've already been vaccinated. It's a fucking scratch, just don't rub pig shit in it and you'll be fine.

>>18457703
It has not been eradicated you absolute ingrate. People in developed countries rarely get it anymore because of vaccines but the bacterium that causes it, clostridium tetani, still lives in dirt everywhere.
>>
you are totally fine, even if the skewer was covered in rust an meat juice you would probably be fine

tetnus is mainly a soil-bourne contaminant, not skewer-bourne

you disinfected the surface, the foreign body was cleanish, clean wound, already begins to heal

unless it suddenly swells up, turns red or starts going a funny colour you have nothign to worry about

next patient please
>>
>>18457726

Thank you doctor anon.

It's a bit red and slightly warm, but I think that's because I jabbed it with a big fucking skewer right on the bone. It's not swollen, I have no temperature and it didn't even bleed when I did it. I have a little plaster on it now.

I haven't had any kind of booster jab as long as I can remember. A nurse told me to call my GP and ask about my last shot but I know I haven't had anything in the past 15 years at least.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.