[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I won't get far with this but I might as well try.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I know I won't get far with this but I might as well try.
My grandma passed away about 5 years ago and my grandpa remarried about 2 years ago to this woman he met through a care-taker site. She was originally just suppose to take care of him but in fear of dying alone, he married her to feel less "alone".
However, even before the marriage, she treated him like shit and we've seen it with our own eyes but plays the victim and tells us to leave "their" house. Recently a family member of ours went visit him and showed us pictures of how poorly his health deteriorated since he married her. He can barely walk, sit up to eat, or even lift a spoon and it's only been 2 years. We weren't able to take him in or tend to him before the care-taker because my mom was working, I was in school and working. He lives in the OC as of now, as we live in SF/Bay Area.
So my question is, how do we prove if she's been abusing him, acting on elder abuse, or have them divorce? She's technically a legal citizen because she had a prior marriage with another man. She's originally from China (forgot to mention we're Chinese, too) and due to the marriage, she's now a legal citizen so there isn't much we can do there.
I really need help on this situation because my mother and her siblings are at a loss and in tears after seeing him in this state. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciate. Thank you all.
>>
That picture is incredibly fucking offensive.
>>
>>18457609
Agreed, let's contact the mods to ban this photo in retaliation to hate photography.
>>
Use the pictures that your family member showed you. Also I agree with anon, the image you used was offensive faggot
>>
>>18457604
Your grandpa doesn't seem to mind it.
There isn't much you can do if he is retarded on purpose.
>>
>>18457609
>>18457616

t. Reddit
>>
>>18457609
so you rather be triggered by truth than actually help?

OP use a fucking hiddne camera dude and present that in court
>>
>>18457604
> how do we prove if she's been abusing him, acting on elder abuse, or have them divorce?
Well, if you can prove serious abuse... but you probably can't.

Otherwise she is his wife and you're just relatives. You probably can't do shit.

> He can barely walk, sit up to eat, or even lift a spoon and it's only been 2 years.
Still a long time for someone who is getting old. Some relatives of mine have gone from really good health to dead despite good care in that time span.

Regardless of how well she treats him in terms their relationship, maybe she ISN'T responsible for his health getting as much worse.

>>18457616
>>18457609
Oh no, someone is critiquing a mass murderer.
>>
>>18457634
> OP use a fucking hiddne camera dude and present that in court
A court case over what?

I think unless she's beating him with a metal rod or cutting him with a knife or something, good luck getting her imprisoned even if he helps to sue her.
>>
>>18457604
Something very difficult for loving family to grasp: This story is NOT about you.

Assuming that your grandfather is in good mental health, what goes on in his home is none of your business. Evidently he's happy.

If you feel he is not fully capable and is being abused, you can call social services in his city and ask them to visit and evaluate his case. They have a legal duty of care (and the legal power) to protect him from abuse if they find any.
>>
>>18457687
Probably do not call social services unless you feel they will find something really bloody obviously wrong.

All it will do is piss off grandpa and wife and reduce your access.

Old man got worse health over time because new wife is oh such an impolite person and had a disagreement with her husband every second day or whatever won't cut it.
>>
>>18457604
get a good lawyer and the rest of the senpai on board with this. cunt just want the money.

next thing she'll be sending him out the woods to die, you know that Chinese story right? you don't? ask that bitch, she knows it off by heart.
>>
>>18457687
>>18457718
My family members who have checked up on him can firmly say he isn't happy. The way she treats him is absolutely horrible. She yells and grabs him roughly like an abusive mother. And yeah, I know it doesn't concern me but I'm not a shitty grandson and this is my family, so.

He's too brittle now to even argue; what the fuck are you even getting at. There's nothing for him to even argue anymore because he's in such poor health. She doesn't actually care about him and it really shows when she's just watching fucking TV and he's trying to struggle towards the bathroom.
>>
Please delete that image OP.
>>
You didn't mention his age, but could his poor health be a result of aging? Yes, she may treat him badly but that may not be affecting his health.

As someone else said, get a hidden camera. If she's rough with him while you are there, imagine what she's like when no one is around. You can monitor when and how much he is fed and how he is treated. Then have the court step in if something doesn't look right.
>>
>>18458992
>triggered
delete yourself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.