[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend of 18 months used to be a camwhore on reddit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1496422352226.png (6KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
1496422352226.png
6KB, 192x263px
So my girlfriend of 18 months used to be a camwhore on reddit. She admitted to it about 2 months into the relationship and while it was somewhat jarring I wasn't going to freak out about it. I get how it's an easy form of validation for someone with low self esteem and I'm not the sort of guy who likes to get hung up on a girl's past. Plus said she hadn't done it in a year.

Fast forward to last month when I finally got curious enough to start snooping around to find her old threads and sure enough I find a thread from Jan '16, the month we started our relationship. I felt like absolute shit and confronted her about, we argued it out and I eventually forgave her.

It was a long ass time ago and I'm 100% certain she hasn't done it since and I'm sure she doesn't intend to do it again. It's just hard to not feel somewhat cheated on and I want to tear my fucking hair out every time I think of all the guys that jerked it to her while we were together, I still love her to bits but I feel like this is just something that's gonna keep eating away at me from the back of my mind

Pls help
>>
I believe it'll pass with time, if you truly love her. There's nothing you can do about it anymore.
>>
Some guy, somewhere, jerked off to a digital image of your GF in front of a monitor, he might as well have been some random guy who saw her on the street and thought about her while whacking off later that night.

These guys never touched her, they didn't even really see her.
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>18457547
She interacted with them and took requests still though, it feels a lot different from that
>>
top kek you idiot, the moment things look a bit rough shes gona do it again or worse
>oh anon i havent done it in a yeaaar
>goes home and starts posting her vayjay

you are so fucking gullible for a nice ass
>>
If she is the type of person to be a camwhore in the first place, it's likely she has some underlying daddy issues. One man will never be enouh for her, she is going to crave attention from more men. Find yourself a virgin waifu.
>>
>>18457530
>I believe it'll pass with time, if you truly love her.
lol, it's just the opposite. If he really does love her then knowing all these other dudes got to see her naked and jerk off while she whored herself out is going to feel much, much worse. He'd be better off caring less about her. More attachment will only result in more angst.
>>
The guys spanking it to her are basically right there in the room fingering her, you realize this yes?
>>
Here's a suggestion. If your still planning to be with her, and her doing camshit like this upsets you, but you don't have the guts to stop it, try joining her. Because it's one thing for a woman to show herself off, it's another when your dominating her in front of a bunch of betas.
>>
>>18457570
Yeah I've thought of this before, but I think that her camming days are something she'd rather forget because of the dark place she was in at the time. so bringing it up would be pretty insensitive imo
>>
>>18457526
I'm going to find the vids and jerk off to them.
>>
>>18457526
Sounds like petty jealousy to me.

Don't see the problem with camwhoring or generally showing off. If it gives her something you can't, that's just how it is.

It's even unrealistic of you to think you'll always be all she needs, even if you can generally try to be a good & attractive partner.
>>
>>18457585
top kek my good friend, top kek
>>
>>18457585
Found the fucking commie.
>>18457574
Then either burry it with her or talk to her about it. And if she's not willing to consider your feelings as a man then she should be made to find another, no accepting double standards.
>>
>>18457601
The novelty of being with some jealous little man will wear off and she'll get back to her pattern of having fun with and getting validation from other men sooner or later.

>>18457610
> Found the fucking commie.
Education fail.
>>
>>18457526
you cannot be 100% certain she isn't still doing it and a year is not a long ass time ago. You call it past so you can dismiss this behavior but she was camwhoring when you met her and continued, so that is not past behavior. Right now she may have paused but it has not ended and it surely isn't past.

You say you two argued when you discovered the thread, I'm curious why she lied to you and what was her counter argument.
>>
>>18457649
Her excuse for lying was that she wasn't really sure about where we were at in the relationship at the time so she didn't think much of it, but once it got more serious she stopped.

Do you really think she still wants to do it?
>>
>>18457526
post username, we want to see.
>>
>>18457715
You know her better than we do.
Camwhoring gives women with low self-esteem attention and a boost of it.
>>
>>18457526
OP, your girlfriend is worthless useless for your emotional health. Just feed her crack make money off of her body. She likes it so why not?
>>
>>18457715
The underlying reasons for her camwhoring still exist. If you end the relationship today she'll camwhore tonight. If you guys hadn't worked out she'd still be camwhoring. This is not past behavior but a temporary pause (she may still be doing it however).
>>
>>18457792
So maybe I should try what >>18457570 suggested, I find the idea pretty hot but I'm really not sure how she'll react to it
>>
I wouldn't want to marry a woman like that, have fun together and end it there.
If you're developing more feelings than that then I'd cut her loose
I'm sure the numales and of course all the broads who post here would disagree
>>
>>18457800
If you didn't give a shit about the girl and want to camwhore yourself then maybe but whats the point? You like her, it bothers you she's a camwhore and giving her your blessing to continue, even with you there, won't fix that. Anyway, most camwhores don't want a bf spoiling it for them.
>>
>>18457565
>The guys spanking it to her are basically right there in this room fingering her, you realize this yes?

fixed that for ya
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.