[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm confused. if i say no and they don't stop, try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: cincinnati 110.jpg (515KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cincinnati 110.jpg
515KB, 2560x1920px
i'm confused. if i say no and they don't stop, try to keep my legs closed and they overpower me and push my legs apart, i keep saying don't but they say they want to get me off and i don't resist and they slowly relax me to orgasm, it's not rape? it is? i feel bad, like i've just been "had." it doesn't make sense to me. i didn't want them near my junk. i still don't want them near my junk. but i came. and they didn't rush or do anything "wrong" except keep going after i said No and did try to keep them off me at first. i wanted them to stop on their own but they didn't. this isn't a troll post, i know most of /adv/ is misogynistic assholes who will say "it wasn't rape because you gave in" but what is the definition of rape then? i didn't change my mind about not wanting it. i guess i just realized they were going to keep forcing themselves on me no matter if i resisted or not so i let it happen. this isn't rape?
>>
>>18457315
It wasn't rape because you exist to please men. You're just a rib that should be submissive to your man's command.
>>
It's 100% rape, you came to the wrong site though since most anons here are misogynists
>>
We can't possibly know, we weren't there. If you made yourself really clear when you said no and stop, then it was rape, yeah.

However, how did you end up naked in a bed with some guy though? You must've sensed what was about to happen.
>>
Consent is mandatory I believe at least here in Canada it is.
>>
>18457343

it was my husband, we had just come inside from swimming and i was browsing online, i don't understand how you could even ask that question because no, i did not "know it was coming." no one knows exactly what others are going to do.
>>
Maybe it's a dude who is confused by women constantly wanting to fulfill some weird rape fantasy. I never minded doing it but it was definitely strange.

Every single girl I've been with (maybe I only attract the weirdos though) has wanted me to physically throw them in bed and strip them down and tie them up and choke them and pull their hair (actually, this one I am OK with lol) and all sorts of fuckin strange shit. I am perfectly content just pounding away in missionary position but of course I aimed to please and did it. All of them were playing hard to get and swatting my hands away and telling me no and shit. First girl I was ever with was like this, basically told me straight up it was OK to rape her and that was the ONLY reason I did it. The other few I just kind of experimented with their playing hard to get and took a huge risk.

Yeah I'm like kinda scared of women now desu and I'd rather remain sexless then get thrown in jail on some false charge.
>>
>>18457379
they're either masochist or wanted to false accuse you.
>>
>>18457379
Same anon, don't be scared of women. Just stay away from bitches and find yourself a normal girl
>>
>>18457379

it was my husband of 5 years. he's always been pushy like this in and out of the bedroom, it's just his character, and no i'm not into "rape fantasy" shit, this particular time i had just put our baby to bed in the crib beside me.

when i finally stopped trying to keep my legs together because there was no point, he wasn't going to stop, i asked him "why are you doing this?" and he said "because i saw your body and i'm horny."

i don't think the women you mentioned like "rape," that is different than being "happily dominated." isn't it? you're in luck though that most rape accusations are thrown out or withdrawn because men run the system and help each other do terrible things to women then try to shut the women up. go you!
>>
>>18457373
You can always assume what is likely to happen, people don't act randomly.

In that case though, I agree that it was probably hard to see it coming.
If you made it clear that you did not want to have sex, then by definition it was rape and I'm sorry that you had to experience that.

I don't really get why you would want to accuse your husband of rape though.
What made this particular time feel so wrong, the two of you must've had sex plenty of times before?
>>
>>18457315
>>18457404
Yes, it's rape even if you are married and even if you orgasm.

What are you going to do?
>>
>>18457408
>What made this particular time feel so wrong, the two of you must've had sex plenty of times before?
What kind of question is this? Just because they've had sex before doesn't mean that it's always a given that both parties will always want to have sex for the rest of their lives and neither of them will ever not want it. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18457414
This person is correct.
>>
>>18457404
>because men run the system and help each other do terrible things to women then try to shut the women up. go you!
wew lass
>>
>>18457315

from my point of view as a man, yes you were raped. You might orgasmed from it but guess what clearly even the smallest stimulation can make you orgasm or whatever.

Did they force themselves on you? yes.

It's not an excuse that was your husband or whatever. You could have clearly state that you didn't want it. It looks like you were abused.

Rape fantasies or similar simulation are common but usually there is one magic word that makes everyone know that they crossed the line and wish to stop.

Stop overthinking and seek some actual advice from psychologist.
>>
>>18457423
Yes of course, but she's accusing her husband, of a crime that is second only to murdering someone.

There's girls out there, children and teenagers who are sexually violated and tortured to the verge of death.
And then there's people like OP who claims they've been raped when their husband, the man THEY agreed to marry has sex with them when "they're not really in the mood for it".

Yeah it's still wrong, but come on it's not that insanely fucked-up wrong.

If they're two grown adults, you'd think they'd be able to sit down and talk to each other or at least file a divorce.
>>
>>18457504
What kind of shit reasoning is this?
If your wife drugged you and fucked your ass till you came would it be less rapey because you love her and agreed to marry her?
>>
File: latest-2.jpg (21KB, 412x232px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
21KB, 412x232px
>>18457315
Sounds like rape to me, anon...classic case
>>
>>18457504
Not all rape has to be traumatic and horrible. Rape = Non-consensual sex
>>
>You said no
>They didn't stop

It's rape. It doesn't have to be horrible or violent, just non-consensual.
Although, I don't get why you don't resist more instead of relaxing?
>>
>>18457504
You're an idiot, holy fuck.
>If you're married, you can't rape each other! You're married! People are being tortured out there, check your privilege!
I seriously hope you're trolling.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvUSKkahl3M
>>
>>18457540
If you're married your penis becomes pure and therefor you cannot rape.
>>
>>18457563

that's such Muslim shit that I'm gonna throw up.
>>
>>18457607
Haram! Quiet racist, dirty pig.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.