[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I've got a gf of 5 years we're pretty serious and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

So, I've got a gf of 5 years we're pretty serious and everything is going great. Now a few months ago met a new chick at work, she's super energetic and happy, polar opposite of my gf. After talking with her a while, I discover I have feelings for her, while talking to her, which she deduced on her own and told me "it's ok, I've got a crush on you too". So now I'm in this hell where I can't stop thinking about her. When I'm with my gf everything is fine, and I forget all about the new chick. (lets call her D) however, as soon as i see her again, I'm stuck thinking about her, like her hair, her smile, her laugh, etc. Idk what to do here because I know I love my gf, but I think I'm starting to love D too.
>>
>>18457241
I know that you can't really change your feelings so just try to distance yourself from D and hang around your gf more. I know that D works with you but just try to stay away when you can
>>
>>18457249
Yeah that's what I was thinking, but these pangs in my chest just don't go away. I hate feeling like this, feeling like a cheater, but thanks to D I can understand why someone would cheat. Also it's hard to avoid her since she's latched onto me as her bestie
>>
Fresh love has this nasty tendency to blind you, making you believe that the person you've fallen for is perfect. Be cautious.

I'd analyze both D and the current GF thoroughly, try to really see all their perks and flaws. Then I'd try to compare the two and ask myself, who resonates the most with me? Who makes me the happiest?

If it truly turns out to be a stalemate, I'd stay with the current GF, as you're tested and true.

And remember, everything's not black and white, you can still be good friends with D if you stay with your current GF.
>>
>>18457288
Well, gf is an introvert that is stricken by depression every now and again, usually if bad things start happening more frequently than usual. Loves me to the bottom of her heart, but can be a bit insensitive. Mainly by asking me to do things as soon as i get back home when she's been home all day playing games. She says please and all the niceties, but she rarely does much on her own. Always claims it to be due to our loud roommates, the heat, some random pain that no doctor can really confirm, or her knees, which legitimately have a problem (pf syndrome, ligaments too loose, kneecap pops out causing pain and swelling, which is the main reason she's unemployed). Broken thanks to her drug addict mother that she was removed from as a kid, only to deal with a stepmother with a severe bias to her sons.

D is also broken thanks to meth addicted parents that gave her away. Just out of an 8 year relationship thanks to the guy being a man child (which she still considers one of her best friends). She never shows her true feelings, always hides them under this bubbly and outgoing attitude. Usually a confident gal except when she's talking with the ex/best friend (lets call him J). She obviously still loves him, but she can't deal with him and is trying to separate herself from him while keeping him her best friend (crazy right?). She's constantly looking for a new guy, maybe as a way to cement to J and herself that the relationship is over. I can only speculate as she doesn't like talking about her feelings very much.
>>
>>18457318
>drug addiction mother
It's a harsh truth; but you should NEVET commit to a woman who doesn't have a good father.
I'm usually the type of person to suggest staying with the gf in these sorts of threads; but you're better off being bold and going for the new girl than staying with a broken person with broken knees and no source of income. What the fuck kind of mother do you think your current gf would make?

It's time to try something new; because as much as you may delude yourself otherwise, your current situation is NOT working.
>>
>>18457327
Now the thing is the gf would probably be a way better mom thanks to her trying hard to work with children, been taking the college courses and everything. She wants to become either a teacher or a counselor for children that were in similar situations to herself, neither which would mess with her knees (which isn't as bad as you probably think, the pain only comes after walking too much or when the kneecap just pops out of place slightly both happen rarely, but the pain is enough so that she can't stand)

If there's a problem with drug addicted parents, D had both her parents addicted to meth and hasn't really had a father figure thanks to being tossed around everywhere by social services.
>>
Where are you meeting these women?
>>
>>18457318
Also consider this, you know everything about your GF, you've probably only scratched the surface of D.

Your GF, sounds like a pretty nice girl, maybe you could have a serious talk with her to change her behavior.

I don't think I'd be able to risk it with D, if I were in your shoes, what the two of you have might just be a fling and a actual relationship with her could turn out to be different. She'd have to be hot.
>>
>>18457495
Probably in Missouri
>>
>>18457241
Oh, I see. You know a new girl for a few months, get a little crush so need to find fault with your gf so you can cheat. By cheating you can sample the new girl without losing the gf.

First its not fair to compare a fantasy girl to real life so don't make this about D or your gf but about you.

What does OP want, not the selfish OP that wants both but what OP is willing to give up. 5 years is a long time and where you guys are is a product of decisions BOTH of you have made as a partnership. If its not what you want either make a correction together or end the partnership. If playing around with new girl after new girl is what you want then concentrate on that lifestyle.
>>
>>18457261
And you have latched on to her pretty quickly.

So funny, cheating is bad until you want to do it.
>>
>>18457241
Nope tldr just stick with your ugly gf and kill yourself because trash is what you're stuck with forever.
>>
Be honest, does she have big tits?
>>
Dude you just scrapped the surface of D and she already sounds at least as damaged as your gf. Who knows what else lies behind the facade she's putting up, but probably much more than you currently deal with.

Better have one bird in your hands than two flying away. Stick to your gf and if you really feel like she's too damage, look for someone else for a relationship. But D is just to pass the time, at most.
>>
>>18457843
OP is infatuated with a girl giving him attention. She could have dog fucker tattooed on her forehead and he wouldn't see it.
>>
>>18457241
Just sleep with the other chick, what's the big deal here?
>>
>>18457851
Yes, that's pretty obvious, he just needs to have it shoved to his face to see if he wakes up
>>
Give D the D
>>
>>18457241
Super energertic and happy chicks tend to be the most crazy fucked up ones btw, it's usually all a facade to hide their real feelings. Why give up something stable and good of 5 years for some small new fling that may not even last? I wouldn't bother.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.