[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i stop being so angry and bitter? Recently i dated this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

How can i stop being so angry and bitter?

Recently i dated this girl for about a month. Started off great, or so i thought.. she acted like she was really into me, and no, it wasn't wishful thinking, there was physical contact. But later on she got distant, rejecting my affections, but still talked to me and wanted me to spend a whole lot of time with her. That got frustrating, so i finally said this isn't going anywhere, and finally got her to be honest with what she wanted and it was friendzone.

She got all pissy when i distanced myself and didn't 'get in line' to immediately continue hanging out with her, which i thought was super shitty, considering she just fucking rejected me. Then she said she's not even actively looking for anyone at the moment, because she's focusing on 'fixing her depression'.

Well i haven't talked to her in 3 weeks now, but i looked her up on fb (i deleted her) to see when her birthday is (it's around this time) so i could be a decent human and wish her a happy birthday. But then I see that as of a day ago she's now 'in a relationship' with some guy.

I don't like her anymore, but i'm infuriated. because

>A) she would have tried to keep wasting my time if i didn't end it myself
>B) she lied and said she wasn't talking to anyone while she was talking to me
>C) also said it was shitty of me to keep my tinder when i liked her, even though we were never together and she i guess was getting serious with a guy when she knew i liked her
>D) was just kind of a bitch in general, idk why i liked her
>E) rejected me for a skin-and-bones manlet twink

I shouldn't be angry, but i am. I just want her to be miserable.
>>
Sorry OP, but you're in the wrong.
If you feel like making friends with women is a waste of your time and shouldn't be pursued then you need to seek help.

Just because they won't fuck you doesn't mean they literally have zero feelings for you.

The rest of your points are stupid mind reading assumptions your doing that don't even make sense. Take B for example, you say she was talking to this guy while you were "together but not together". Any proof of that? 3 weeks is plenty of time to start talking to someone else.

You're really jealous over this girl.
>>
Honestly, OP, pat yourself on the back because you dodged a bullet right there. The fact that she split with you was really doing you a favor.
>>
>>18457235
i make an effort not to be mad hoping ill be granted death as a result of my decency.
>>
>>18457240

3 weeks is plenty of time to get to know someone and START to develop feelings, but it's way too short to go official, that's almost crazy.

And you must be some kind of numale faggot if you think i was wrong to cut contact and keep investing time with a girl who wanted to keep me around as an attention puppy. The last day i saw her i was hoping would be a nice time with the two of us, but she had me tag along while her and her roommate tried on shoes at the thrift shop. Then we watched GoT from opposite ends of the room. I said to myself fuck to the no if this is how being friends with would be.

Also, i spent all fucking day with her that day, like 10 hours, and she was bitchy and impatient that i couldn't come even earlier, so i could waste even my MORNING being her tag-along pal.

I have NO issue with being friends with a woman. In fact, i became great friends with a girl who rejected me once. It's not about not getting sex from her, it's about respect. Me and THAT girl clicked as friends.

This girl just wanted me to invest all my time in her while she acted completely indifferent to my presence.
>>
>>18457275
Plenty of time for feeling and go official my dude.
Plus, who knows how much time she actually knows this guy?

But I do agree you did the right thing by cutting things off. She was an attention whore. I don't get why you would even want to wish her a happy birthday if you cut things off?

And you can't make her miserable if you don't talk to her. Unless you know the other guy and feel like messing with their relationship.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.