[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At a turning point in my life. Do I chase ass or start respecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: mi.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mi.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
At a turning point in my life. Do I chase ass or start respecting women? Get dick wet or find a stable relationship?
>>
There's no right or wrong here, do what you feel like.
>>
>>18457144
Damn. if you want to get a girlfriend, hopefully she will be a good girl and make your dick wet.
>>
Respecting women and getting in a stable relationship will get your sick set indefinitely. It all depends if you want to get it wet for a night or years.
>>
>>18457160
i think it's more of a monogamous vs. promiscuous thing.
>>
>>18457144
How old are you? I'm almost 30 now and my pattern has been, stable relationship followed by 6 months of fucking around, followed by another relationship. I would suggest chasing ass until you find a girl that you really like and try going steady.

Once you find a girl who is awesome enough it's much better than sleeping around, you get a lot more out of a stable relationship.
>>
>>18457144
Why not do all of that together? Do it all at once with one girl to choose as a partner
>>
>>18457144
>respecting women
>>
>>18457172
Well then monotonous earns you the end goal over promiscuous. Promiscuous satisfies short term needs but fucks you in the long run.
>>
>>18457144
Y'seem to think there is a big difference

It's called lying in plain English
>>
>>18457222
this, trips don't lie. I've been in your shoes and been disillusioned with not just fucking all these women that want to have sex but it would do nothing for me. I'd get my dick wet, be less happy, and have a greater chance of stds and problems later with marriage. its just not worth it. also I always find the women that just want to fuck to be gross.

>>18457206
it's about respecting yourself
>>
>>18457222
also it's monogamous though you might have been trying to make a joke idk.
>>
>>18457144
Why not neither?
>>
>>18457144
You can 'respect' them by just treating her like everyone else.

You'll be fine as long as you don't put her on a pedestal nor treat her like she's special.
>>
>>18457144
How about both?
Women like casual sex too. I don't see how fucking without a steady relationship is "disrespecting" anyone. Are you a Muslim or something? Just fuck around until you end up banging a really awesome chick who wants to stick around. Works for me. Also most of my Friends Relationships started out as ONS or FBs, works much better than the whole Disney shit with "developing feelings" and stuff.
>>
>>18457144
Respect the ones worthy of respecting. There are not many in my opinion. Especially when it comes to the younger generations.
>>
>>18459100
>t. nasty roastie who is single
>>
>>18457144

>do i chase ass or start respecting women

these are not mutually exclusive.

>get dick wet or find a stable relationship

are you even capable of either of these?

and if you are capable of both why not just chase ass until you FIND SOMEONE WORTH being in a stable relationship with?
>>
>>18457144
If you'd like to have sex twice a day, everyday, from now until your dick stops working, you should probably find a relationship.

However, if you still want to worry about "dry spells", and have "getting lucky" be a concept that you even understand, then sure, go ahead and keep playing the field.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.