[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a guy, when you meet a new girl you're interested in,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170608_171644_155.jpg (4MB, 4008x4008px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170608_171644_155.jpg
4MB, 4008x4008px
As a guy, when you meet a new girl you're interested in, how do you go about competing with every orbiter she has on social media?

Meeting and talking to girls has never been a problem for me, never had problems getting laid, but recently, once we exchange numbers I feel like I just hit a brick wall.

I never get calls, or responses when I ask someone to go out, one on one or with groups.

Girls used to choose to talk to me but now it's like I have to bribe them to come around me like they're hookers. I don't understand what changed.

Advice?
>>
>>18457140
In my experience girls who keep a lot of guys around to give them attention aren't worth going after. If you bribe them they will put you right into their friend zone, don't do it. If you want to stand out, be a bit of an ass and tell them exactly what you think of them, at least then you will stand out and appear to have some backbone.
>>
>>18457199

Being an ass doesn't work when they can just get validation from anyone.

I'm more at the point of: how do I get a girl to want to go for a walk in the park with me over spending a day binge drinking on a boat with someone else?

And let's assume, for arguments sake, that :"girls like that aren't worth your time" is a non-answer.
>>
>>18457140
heres what you do..

>how do you compete?

i dont.
>>
>>18457140
>As a guy, when you meet a new girl you're interested in, how do you go about competing with every orbiter she has on social media?
By being better than they are. She's not dating them for a reason, if you're better than they are then you shouldn't have a problem getting her to date you. And no, being better than them doesn't just mean that you earn more than they do, contrary to what /r9k/ will have you believe
>>
>>18457300
The point is that they are getting validation from everyone and so by being nice to them you are being like everyone else.
If a girl wants to spend all day binge drinking you aren't going to change her, you would have more luck going for a walk in the park and talking to girls that are already there enjoying that kind of thing. It sounds like you are just going after the wrong kind of girls.
>>
>>18457331

So how do I get a girl that doesn't need me to notice me
>>
those 2 questions arent connected right?

you cant do anything about orbiters and my guess is you got a bit older and girls look for something different than before
>>
>>18457345
Women don't get with men because they "need" them, they get with them because they find them desirable. Desirable men don't flock to women and tell them how beautiful they are and shower them in gifts. Desirable men have enough self-respect and strength to be themselves and find women who like them for who they are.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.