[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, I gotta get all this out before I forget anything important.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1470171554337.jpg (132KB, 750x895px) Image search: [Google]
1470171554337.jpg
132KB, 750x895px
Alright, I gotta get all this out before I forget anything important.

There's a girl at work who doesn't actually work there, she's partnered with the store I work for but she sells solar panel installations. I barely started talking to her last week, for one day, and then I went home. I found it easy to make her laugh and she would make a lot of eye contact when I wasn't even talking to her, across the way.
Today I saw her again and talked with her for a bit, and she said she was hungry and might clock out for lunch. I decided that was the closest thing I would get to a hint and told her to wait until she was off and we could go eat together. She agreed so when I was off we went to eat.

Then we met up with a friend at an ice cream place. Afterwards I drove her back to her car since we went to eat in mine and left hers back at the store I work at. On the way back she told me a bit more about herself, she has two kids but separated from her husband because he cheated on her. Because of this she doesn't really talk to guys and she told me she gets nervous when she's around guys. I tried to be as understanding/agreeable as I could and I hope I didn't seem indifferent.

While we had been eating at the ice cream place we contemplated going to see the new transformers movie. On the way back she said "now I want to see it since you mentioned it". Again I took this as a hint and asked if she wanted to see it with me and she immediately agreed. So sometime this week we'll hopefully go see it.
>>
>>18457125

While we were eating she mentioned that she felt bad because she had turned down someone else at my workplace who had asked her out, but had agreed to go out with me. I felt weird.

Anyways, what should I be thinking? Does she like me? She's the one who called it a date, I thought it was just hanging out, but she jokingly said "this date is over" in response to my teasing. She also brought up the idea of a second date, I was just thinking I would see her at work again, but she brought up seeing a movie. I don't have her number or anything because I don't like texting people, especially girls.

So yeah I think that's it. What do? Things kinda got personal on the drive back and she said she doesn't really talk about herself alot. Am I already friendzoned?
>>
>>18457125
If they are separated but not divorced do not go down this road man.
>>
Dude she has kids!!

RUN BITCH, RUUUUUUUUN
>>
>>18457142

She said she's not sure what's between them, he's in Japan because milfag.

>>18457150

I've had my fair share of making fun of single moms and stuff but she's a beautiful and sweet girl and I find her easy to get along with. I'm definitely not going to marry her and adopt her kids, no, but I want to see what I can make happen.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.