[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a consultant interview with E&Y tomorrow on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ah yes.jpg (563KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
ah yes.jpg
563KB, 500x600px
I've got a consultant interview with E&Y tomorrow on my lunchbreak.

The usual work attire in the office is just suit pants and collared shirt, but I want to dress up a bit for the interview. How can I wear a tie and suit jacket into work tomorrow without arousing suspicion?
>>
Put them in a bag and change before the interview u fuckin n00b
>>
You can probably wear fancy pants without attracting attention. Then your only issue is the shirt. Have it with you like the tie and jacket, packed. Change into the shirt in a bathroom on the way, then tie and jacket are easy to add whenever. Reverse on the way back.
>>
>>18457093
>suit pants and collared shirt
so just keep the rest of the stuff hung up in your car so it stays nice?

also, jewelry if you really want to look good. get a decent watch, get cuff links, get a decent tie clip. fuck wearing a tie without a clip anyways. if you're gonna go all out go all out.

>>18457333
>Put them in a bag
one does not simply put a suit jacket in a bag and one does not fold a suit jacket. it must be placed on a hanger that supports the shoulders with the top button done up, and then either hung up in the car or laid as flat as possible on a seat.
>>
>>18457348
>Change into the shirt in a bathroom on the way
having changed into a suit in a gas station bathroom before, I can tell you know this is gonna be gross. wear what you're gonna wear OP, hang the jacket in the car with the tie and accouterments and just put the jacket on when you get there like a normal person. no one drives in a suit jacket. if you're driving in a suit jacket you need to reassess some things.
>>
>>18457364
>know
now*. I need to go to sleep
>>
>>18457352
>cuff links on a job interview
Isn't this what you should never do - like ever? Cuff links are usually worn by people in senior positions. Also
>tie clip
Don't be a fashion victim.
>>
>>18457352
Ever heard of a suit bag?
>>
>>18457387
he said he wanted to be fancy. dress for the position you want, sell yourself for the position you're interviewing for.

>hating on tie clips
done right a tie clip can tie together a suit (badum tiss) also fuck ties going all over the place.
>>
>>18457387
>Cuff links are usually worn by people in senior positions
as far as this goes, I've had my clothing make an impression on higher management that just happened to pop in during an interview before. part of the reason I got hired for my current job is because I look good. not even joking. all it takes is looking really good and making an impression on someone and then they need someone for a meeting, or a pitch, or presentation later and you come to mind because you made that impression to get opportunities for promotion.

way way back in the day I interviewed for my first job as a busser waaay over dressed, I was senior management inside of a year. make a fucking statement OP.
>>
I was in your same situation
( I now work for and E&Y competitor).

Wear all the nice clothes, and tell your co-workers you're going to a fancy dinner with the ambassador or some shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.