[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have gotten gay people to hit on me or go after me >One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1397541864489.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1397541864489.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>Have gotten gay people to hit on me or go after me
>One straight up walked up to me today and told me I was hot (was at some pride thing)
>This has never happened with a woman, or maybe I am just dense and don't realize a woman that I am speaking to is into me.

Does this at least confirm that I am attractive somewhat?
>>
Women don't have to do that
>>
>>18456980
Well I know that at least anon.
>>
>>18456956
It means gay men are whores
>>
>>18456956
Gays are horny degenerates, will fuck almost any men that ask them out, and will ask out anyone who is average or even below average,that's why there is so much AIDS on their community.
They have nothing to be proud about and certainly the world was a better place before they were socially accepted.
>>
>>18457139
found the virgin
>>
>>18457153
t. Faggot.
>>
>>18457156
that you are
>>
Girls will very, very rarely approach you. If you seriously want a girlfriend then you have to be the one to make the first move or you'll most likely die alone. Sucks, but that's life.

When a gay guy approach you the roles are switched around. You suddenly become the submissive one, the "girl" so to speak. It's not rocket science.

If someone hits on you that means that you're somewhat attractive. However gay guys can have very different ideals than women so I'd take their compliments with a grain of salt.

You probably just have shitty confidence, work on it, there's way to improve it.
>>
>>18457179
>Girls will very, very rarely approach you. If you seriously want a girlfriend then you have to be the one to make the first move or you'll most likely die alone. Sucks, but that's life

No I understand this, I've just always thought I have been fairly ugly and have no confidence in my looks.

>You probably just have shitty confidence, work on it, there's way to improve it.

Yeah I definitely need to work on this. I've been trying to turn myself from chubby/fat weak disgusting shit to /fit/ over the last year, starting to help with my confidence a tiny bit.
>>
>>18457200
>>18457179
Whoops, just wanted to add to the first point as that's why I don't approach girls or make a move first.
>>
Anyone else want to chime in?
>>
>>18456956
> This has never happened with a woman
No shit. Unlike men or even gay men, you don't even have to bother much with initiating contact to find someone.

A few women *are* proactive about picking up men, but most can't be arsed unless they see some absolutely handsome man.
They'll just put on some makeup and more sexy clothes and wait to get hit on by scores of men in person or on social networks.

> Does this at least confirm that I am attractive somewhat?
Probably? There is an overlap between the tastes of some gay men and some women.

If you managed to get somewhat fit and weren't born hideous, congrats, you're back at "attractive somewhat" like most of men that are somewhat fit. Go hit on some girls, hook up with gays, or both. As you prefer.
>>
I feel you man. Mainly faggots tried their luck with me (and 2 crazy girls. But never stick your dick in crazy.)

It means you're attractive to them, but far less to girls.
>>
>>18456956
Generally when that happens it means you're not ugly in an objective, "horrible mutilation/mutation only a handful of niche fetishists can enjoy" way. This leads into an understanding the Types of "you're just not my type" fame.

Some body types (heavyset, hairy bearded guys are common here, think the 'pot-bellied but strong' thing bikers/blackmsiths/lumberjacks often are shown to have) are more popular with gay men than in straight women. There are other types (generally anyone who you, as a straight guy, might look at and think has some badass/cool vibe without being outwardly hot by Hollywood standards is probably on this list), but this is the one I see this happening to most.

Similarly, as multiple anons have pointed out, gay dudes aren't drinking the koolaid telling girls that going after what they want makes them a slut. Gay dudes are way more willing to move on you when they like you, even if they're not actively trying to fuck you.

Enjoy the bit of harmless flirting you get, make some gay friends who can help you look better in respect to your body type (after all, you're clearly not your own type, so you might not know what's best for bringing out its positives), and just be a bit more cheerful and confident when talking to girls. Show them you like their company and wanna hang out with them, let that do the work for you instead of leaning on thirsty guy habits or hiding from them out of self-doubt.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.