[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm done with life. How do I kill myself painlessly? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1460770502037.png (31KB, 402x410px) Image search: [Google]
1460770502037.png
31KB, 402x410px
I'm done with life. How do I kill myself painlessly? I want to grab a knife and stab myself right now but it would hurt too much. How do I kill myself painlessly? I'm done with everything.

>inb4 attention whore
just hurry up and help me.
>>
Gun
>>
>>18456934
Is this the best way? I just want it to be painless.
>>
>>18456937
If you shoot yourself in the head you won't feel a thing.
>>
>>18456944
I don't want to wait to buy a gun. I'm just going to go to the top floor and jump. Hopefully the alcohol reduces the pain i might feel
>>
>>18456944
thank you for talking bud.
>>
>>18456937
Yes, a shotgun reduce the chances of survival and pain.
If you have not acces to guns hanging it's less painful than cutting your veins, just use a towel on whatever you use to hang yourself to prevent it from bruising your neck.
Remember to shit and piss before trying to kill yourself.
>>
>>18456949
Don't do a flip, just do a dive and try to touch the asphalt with your head first, avoid cars, trees and people, that can save your life.
Shit and piss before doing it.
>>
Tall place, if you jump from somewhere around 50m tall, you'll reach the ground at roughly 30m/s, which means that even if you fall standing up with straight legs, you'll feel pain for less than 0,1s until your head hits the ground and ends it

Grow a pair, you're dying anyway, why are you so afraid of a little pain?
>>
Do exciting things first.
Move/travel and change your life a little.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.