[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help deciding whether to cut the cord with this girl or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 1429571401496.jpg (595KB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
1429571401496.jpg
595KB, 1280x966px
I need help deciding whether to cut the cord with this girl or not.

I've known her/been dating for just over a year now. She's a 27yr old hispanic girl, I'm a 28yr white dude.

We're a little older, and have some experience. She's a sweet girl, treats me like a king, fun in bed, amazing cook, have similar hobbies including gaming, working out and kind of nerdy.

The problem is, she's in the lower end socio-economical wise. Her family is pretty trashy, live in the "ghetto" part of time. Drink all day, broken family who mainly leeches welfare. They're nice enough people, but I honestly would prefer avoiding them.

She's a bit trashy because of it, grew up basically on her own, student debt, works as a waitress and will probably will forever be one. Sometimes has trouble getting rent. Basically a red flag in that department.

My mother/father hate her. Want me to end it immediately. They're quite conservative upper-middle class and pretty much want nothing to do with them. Say I will work hard for the rest of my life with her and may have to support members of her family when they come knocking.

So here you see my dilemma. Great combination personality wise, but I would be getting serious with someone with zero future beyond getting knocked up and making a shitty wage.

I'm getting to that age where I kind of want to find solid long-term potential. Do I keep playing the field?
>>
File: 1452970779960.gif (2MB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1452970779960.gif
2MB, 400x267px
>>
>>18456865

>zero future beyond getting knocked up and making a shitty wage

So marrying you is not possible for any of those things to be better? She's not worth spending the time to improve and help, basically?

Might as well play the field anyway, ya callous fuck.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.