[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Send message to person I'm in a relationship with >"God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1410966968524.gif (5KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1410966968524.gif
5KB, 290x290px
>Send message to person I'm in a relationship with
>"God dammit I was masturbating. Screw it I'm going to bed."

How am I to know?
I don't want to ruin his fun.
Should I just not start conversations with him?
Or is he the one who's wrong?
>>
He should only have said "I'm masturbating", in exactly the same tone as if he said "I'm doing homework" or "I'm listening to music". I don't understand why he would say "god damn it" or "screw it I'm going to bed". Why do you think he made those comments? Did you say anything in particular during the conversation which you think may be related to this mood switch?
>>
You had no idea that he was masturbating, not your fault. He's probably in a really bad mood and doesn't want to talk right now.

Don't worry.
>>
>>18456822
Why the fuck did he not ask you to help him get off?
>>
>>18456822
He sounds like a fucking asshole. If he was too busy fapping to talk to you then he should have waited until he was done before replying
>>
>>18456822
What was the message you sent him?
>>
OP...

I had a broken fucking relationship with my ex. But believe me, we had a healthy sex life, we got each other off, in person or through text/phone/skype.

I guess the point is, yeah run. If he can't even do the easiest, most primal way of showing love, fuck man run.

I'd love it if I had someone who loved me who messaged me. Shit he's a cunt.

>>18457716

Ignore this no message is worth dehumanising you. Man..
>>
>>18456822
>>"God dammit I was masturbating. Screw it I'm going to bed."
what >>18456868 said

if you didn't say anything else you caught yourself a fucking obnoxious nerd
>>
>>18456885
Maybe they have different sex drives and she or an ex of his would get mad if he asked?
>>
Maybe he was using his phone to watch stuff and he was about to come right when you messaged which closed/covered the video?
Still no way for you to know unless he said so ahead of time.
>>
OP here.

My mate has a problem called "buried dick syndrome" or whatever.
The area around his shalalie is higher than his shaft could go out.
So he has a hard time cumming.
Also still pictures won't work for him, only animated ones.
>>
>>18459927

....huh
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.