[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old >Have never enjoyed going into the outside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1496847442952.jpg (67KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496847442952.jpg
67KB, 900x900px
>20 years old
>Have never enjoyed going into the outside world
>Always felt pain when I did so
>Started isolating myself to prevent it from occurring again
>Tried going to an anime convention at 18 and hated it
>Hated going to SeaWorld, etc
>Haven't enjoyed a single second of purportedly "fun" activities
>The only time I ever felt happiness was from having companionship with 2 friends on a school field trip at 18
>Even that was a temporary respite from the pain I felt in daily life
>Those friends were one in a thousand, and they're gone from my side now
>Currently working for my dad in carpentry, and I'm totally isolated from the outside world

I'm making money, but I can't appreciate its value as I live with my mother and father.

I don't know how to drive, and I can't learn because we're working too much.

I don't know where to go. One of my "friends" stopped talking to me after we graduated. My sister moved out of the house 3 weeks ago. I'm very lonely, and I don't intend to attend a college. My father talks to me, and he only makes me contemplate suicide because of the topics he brings up.

I need companionship. Its been 3 years since I've really experienced such a thing. I fear that I've been metaphorically dead, and I can no longer appreciate video games because I don't have anything else. I only have 1 person to talk to, and we can't connect outside of creative projects.

Where can I go to make friends in real life?
I've had too much time alone.
>>
>>18456709
Bump
>>
>>18456709
So there is a lot you could do. Try working out more for starters. It's an amazing excuse to get out of the house everyday. 6 months in if you do it right you'll have a easy lay tindr profile.

Start planning for your 21 first birthday? Find even minor acquaintances and make an event on Facebook.

Start going to concerts, make it a point to talk to people.

Think of avenues to get out of the house, maybe you could attend university.
>>
>>18456709
If you haven't already, branch out on social media. This makes it incredibly easy to find people that sooorta remember you and group up. Make yourself seem cool on the profile.

You could even post pictures on your Facebook profile from your 21st birthday.. see?

Boxing is another amazing one to be honest, it's just an excuse to socialize.
>>
>>18456709
Also fuck not driving, DO IT. GET YOUR SISTER TO HELP YOU.

Ffs your being a perpetual teenager. You have a chance to get out of this! Get your license! Start doing shit outside the house. Look to a different field sounds like you hate carpentry.
>>
>>18456709
You've got no excuse as you've got finances.

Just get an Uber driver to take you to and fro from driving school. They've got cars for you to use and everything.
>>
Before you can start making good friends you have to be comfortable alone. I know it's hard when you've probably always felt alone, but you have to find that comfort with yourself anyways. Therapy could help with that, exploring more creative activities and working out may help as well. What you have to do is find what makes you valuable, what it is about you that people will appreciate. I know it sounds corny but you are valuable. This is coming from someone who has always had trouble finding value in people, who always brushed people aside because they seemed dumb, worthless, awkward, etc. But I started to notice something recently: the problem was with me. I had trouble seeing the good in people. What I'm trying to say is that everyone has great value, whether other people recognize that value or not. It may take you a long time to find this kind of value in yourself, but if you work hard at it and want to find it, you will, and everyone around you will be attracted to that kind of self-awareness and drive to improve. I've never met you and I know you are valuable, simply because I've never met anyone who wasn't.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.