[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are necklaces cool to wear? I always thought thought they were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Are necklaces cool to wear?

I always thought thought they were for girls, but maybe the right type of necklace can actually make you look cooler.

What do you think?
>>
>>18456258
Depends big one make you look like a fuck boy small ones make you seem like a wanna be and medium are okay. Big chains make you seem like a show off and a dick, small ones make you seem like a married man or a boring guy mediums are fine I had to justify that.
>>
>>18456258
Autist with street cred
>>
>>18456258
No, they're for puerto ricans and douchebags from the 90s
>>
>>18456258
the only people concerned with looking "cool" negros and normies. the only acceptable necklace to be worn is garlic.
>>
Twenty percent skill
She'll be right mate.
Hundred percent pwier to remember the name.
LONDON TOWN CRUSING. KEEL IR COMIBN ITNIT.
KIKE FUCIN DONT WORRY
UBLESS UR GOT A HOT BOD. BECKLACE LOOK SHITTHOUSE KB UER.
UNLESS UR HOT . NO BECKLACE. FUCK UR GONNA HAVE A WAKEYO TCLAL.BUT BEURSEPF. SHE VE RJGHT MATE.
>>
/fit/ before /fa/.
>>
>>18456584

You'd have an easier time with the lyrics if you weren't smashing your keyboard with your entire face.
>>
A small chain is alright imo, looks good when you're shirtless.

Would never go for something big and tacky, I have nothing to prove nor to compensate for.
>>
Not OP, but what do you think of wearing a rosary around your neck? I'm Christian obviously.
>>
>>18457149
>compensate for.
What about your below average shlong?
>>
Something sentimental, partly so your can wear the necklace, partly so it has a story behind it, and nobody can give you shit. My brother carved a necklace for me a few years back and I wear that shit every day, people all about it sometimes and I explain how it was carved for me etc etc, and nobody can call you out on your necklace even if it's the lamest thing in the world, if they do you can shit on them because someone you love got it for you or something idk. Basically op, wait to get a nice necklace as a gift, maybe throw hints.
>>
>>18457325
Looks like you're wrong, my shlong is so long I hit the gong over in Hong Kong *bong bong*
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.