[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone related explain to me why you would prefer hooking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: download.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 251x201px
Can someone related explain to me why you would prefer hooking up someone new every two weeks rather than having a serious relationship?
>>
File: #001 Hard times and good times.jpg (148KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
#001 Hard times and good times.jpg
148KB, 678x960px
>>18455933
Because western culture is degenerate and favors hedonistic self indulgence over commitment and loyalty. We were born in an age of selfishness and decadence created by the foolish choices of our forefathers, and we will all burn in the inevitable collapse that is creeping closer every year. Our children will curse us and our grandparents for ensuring the destruction of what amounts to closest thing to a paradise mankind has created on this earth, which was the Western Civlization.

Enjoy the ride while you can lad, get fit, buy guns and ammo, and wait for the collapse. It's gonna get far, far worse, than it gets any better.
>>
>>18455933
And just who regularly does about two weeks?
>>
>>18455962
What do you mean?
>>
File: European_railway_map.jpg (408KB, 1117x703px) Image search: [Google]
European_railway_map.jpg
408KB, 1117x703px
>>18455943
Lel, Rome and other pieces of shit can go suck it.

We live in the greatest civilizations ever, and on the way to further glory and progress.

Maybe you are simply with the loosers? The loosers always pretend doom is around the corner, usually for religious reasons, but sometimes also for societal ones. It's a basic form of envy and wishing others the worst of fates.
>>
>>18455969
I am basically saying it doesn't happen frequently enough to even contemplate with any generality what motivated these extremely few people who act that way.
>>
>>18455992
Right but if we assume those people act way more frequent, what could be an inducement for doing this, I dont get it. And therer are way more people than you could think of.
>>
>>18455983
>We live in the greatest civilizations ever, and on the way to further glory and progress.

The only thing that has progressed, is technology, which would have progressed regardless. We have done nothing but regress both in our societal as well as cultural standards. Our world is ruled by shortsighted greed, and hedonism, mediocrity and weakness are celebrated and excellence and accomplishment beyond the scope of acquiring more money or TV fame, are reviled. Our societies have lost the trust and bonds that first forged them and bound them together, the civil discourse has splintered into sheltered bubbles of "true thought" beyond which everything is wrong think and demonized. People hate each other more and more, and even the bonds of families have become broken. We need society to take care of our sick and elderly, because their families won't anymore, fuck, the families won't even take care of their own children, as people divorce on a whim and abandon their commitment to their partners and children because of hedonistic selfishness. Our politicians have become aspiring aristocrats who hate the concept of nation states and people governing their own matters, and thus they work with the giant corporations and other rootless globalist elites to bring about ever increasing scope of political unions and treaties that strip legislative power further and further away from us "plebs". We have reached the state in which Weimar Germany was in the 1920ies in terms of culture and society, and even gone beyond that in terms of the degeneracy that is accepted in this day and age. The only thing separating us from that dreadful state of affairs is the fact that our economies have not utterly collapsed yet.
And speaking of economy, our entire economic system runs on usury, and the demented demand of endless growth. It cannot fucking sustain itself, and it will come down.
If you do not see all this, you are blind.

Tolerance and apathy are virtues of a dying society
>>
File: 12016346095_142df45786.jpg (81KB, 365x500px) Image search: [Google]
12016346095_142df45786.jpg
81KB, 365x500px
>only eating one flavour of ice cream
>>
>>18455933

because the chances of me finding someone i actually enjoy in a serious relationship is pretty slim.

i meet one person maybe every 3 years that I get a serious 'crush' on, and even then i can see the issues with the relationship from a mile away, and even if I don't they aren't always interested back.

at the end of the day im perfectly happy and fulfilled being single these last 5 years so why change?
>>
>>18455933

Most of the girls where I live don't seem to get get interested in anything serious until their late 20's/early 30's and women that age don't want a relationship with a younger man (I'm 24).

Also being a foreigner puts a lot of local girls off, I've had some success with girls who are also foreigners but most move on after a few months to a year.
>>
>>18456015
Some of this is true, some of this isn't. But the more important thing to realize is that romanticised nonsense aside, most times have been shit.

Some people glorify war machines like Rome or Nazi Germany or Ghengis Khan's empire adding to their wealth and glory by protection racketeering, enslaving and plundering others. Which, no shit, may have somewhat worked for THEM while it lasted, but not for everyone plundered or enslaved.

But actual real wealth has never been achieved like today. Nor has infrastructure like today. Nor has survivability for poorer people like today. Being able to design and maintain technology is not as easy as you make it sound - it's a very major achievement.

There are just still loosers in this world. Even if on average, they probably loose less hard.

> trust and bonds
You still get them if you work on them. They never were given for free. The micro-nation next door would come and rape and pillage your shit if you didn't work a shitload to maintain them, and yes, most failed at that because bonds were always hard to keep in the face of money incentives - even back when.

> apathy
Doesn't really describe our bristling vivid societies.

> dying society
Well, again, it's not really happening. The past was worse, even if for you it is still shit. People just always think the romanticised life of some posh aristocrat or another apex of society person from back then was "everyday life".

Regardless if it's still not great, it didn't really get worse.
>>
>>18455943
>>18456015
>le ebin strong man fascist enters the thread

You're confusing collapse with decline, my retarded friend. Reality is much more complex than /pol/ memes. Global economy is too big of a system to suddenly stop - what you're witnessing is a slow decline of Western economies because for the first time the rest of the world has the ability and time to catch up, and that is being exploited by international corporations. You can not change that, no matter witch smiling face you'll put in the office. Your delusions of autarky simply can not work anymore, because decisions made by one country have little effect on other global economic poles. By quitting globalism and regaining "sovereignty" you are essentially giving up what little power you have over the markets to the rest of the world powers, it's hilariously ironic.

>The only thing that has progressed, is technology, which would have progressed regardless.

Nigger, you have no idea what the world will look like in 30 years because of this very same reason. Muh AI automation is quite the meme right now, but it has some truth in itself, and if the world moves into that direction, it will open up insane new possibilities, both good and bad. Making a clear prognosis is just too difficult.

Also, fuck your "muh Rome, muh Weimar republic" horseshit. You cherry pick shit that fits your narrative and completely ignore stuff that doesn't. You would know this if you weren't a historically illiterate imbecile that gets his info solely from /pol/. I'm betting that you haven't read a single book on any of these nations.

tl;dr you are too high on /pol/ memes
>>
>>18456120
>There are just still loosers in this world
The number of "losers" is growing. The wealth inequality in the west has grown tremendously during the past few decades, the more the policy of neoliberalism has become accepted across the world.
The wealth of the western middle and working class, has been sapped away to the hands of the ultra rich, and the rest will be redistributed among the worthless third world scum that we are forced to "welcome" as our new "neighbors" in our native homeland.
The last 50 years have seen a concentrated assault on the western people by a cabal of neo-aristocrats that want to render us all back into squabbling peasants for them to rule over. Hence the hatred of nationalism and nation states that is being pushed by the controlled media and education. It was trough nationalism that people freed themselves of the tyranny of foreign rulers and domestic aristocratic despots. Some people wish to reverse that transition and bring back what amounts to fucking feudalism.

>You still get them if you work on them.
They become harder and harder to get with each passing year, especially as our countries become more and more "multicultural". In the past, people didn't fucking have to lock their doors in countryside, now that my homeland has been "diversified" with an influx of africans and middle easterners, leaving doors open at night is begging yourself to be robbed. In the past, you could trust a stranger, for at least he was your kin, part of your people, in this day and age, a stranger comes from a strange land far away, does not speak your tongue or know your ways, and has basically nothing in common with you.

>Doesn't really describe our bristling vivid societies.
There is nothing bristling or vivid about our societies. Our societies are dying and what you view as "vivid and bristling" is nothing more than flashy coating on a decaying corpse.

>Well, again, it's not really happening.
Yes it is. It is fucking obvious.
>>
>>18456128
Your post is nothing but attacking a strawman and is hardly worth addressing, but do bring up the interesting aspect of automation, which will cause tremendous problems to which we have NO fucking answer to.
This video is quite illuminating on the subject.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

The short gist of the whole issue is the fact that we are getting closer and closer to a point where basically all simple manual labor, and shit like driving cars etc can become cheaply automated, which will render tremendous amounts of people unemployed, which our system cannot fucking handle.
Self driving cars alone, will render massive number of people unemployable, because their former means of employing themselves can easily be handled by a machine. And there is no just retraining all these people, for multitude of reasons, first being that our system itself could not handle that, secondly because ever since the start of industrial revolution, automation HAS NOT created just as many new jobs as it has replaced. There is now rule of nature that states that new technology creates new jobs for the people who it replaces.
Some people speak of basic income as a solution to this, which it might be, but it comes with its own host of massive issues, chiefly being the fact that a shitton of people would regress to doing NOTHING if all their basic necessities were taken care of by basic income. Most people would not fucking know what the fuck to do, if they had no job to which to go to. It would result in massive social issues that we don't fucking know how to solve.
>>
>>18456135
> The wealth inequality in the west has grown tremendously during the past few decades, the more the policy of neoliberalism has become accepted across the world.
This also bothers me, but it's more of a setback to the age of nationalist imperialism and before than anything else.

We already had all the power and wealth in a hand of few, "middle class" in a few areas in a few cities, abject poverty for everyone else all the time before. It's just threatening to make a full comeback.

> nation states / nationalism
There is no such easy fix. Nation states and nationalism will just lead to an equal amount of hollow bullshit as they always did.

It takes a lot of logical, deliberate improvements to laws and society to get anything better, without some faggots who champion "lel, easy solution, rob factions xy blind and extradite them - they're at fault for everything!" as solution to problems.

> In the past, you could trust a stranger
We never trusted strangers strongly and still don't.

Doesn't mean we have any particularly noteworthy problems with them being around.

> Our societies are dying and what you view as "vivid and bristling" is nothing more than flashy coating on a decaying corpse.
I guess we won't agree on this.

> Yes it is. It is fucking obvious.
Or on this.
>>
This guy >>18456128 here,

>The number of "losers" is growing. The wealth inequality in the west has grown tremendously during the past few decades, the more the policy of neoliberalism has become accepted across the world.

I actually agree with some of this. There is no reversing it though, because it is not centralized into something that can be brought down. It's essentially a trend. You can only stop following it, but it's more or less economic suicide, as I stated above. Manufacturing automation might change it somewhat, although it might also just speed it up.

>They become harder and harder to get with each passing year, especially as our countries become more and more "multicultural". In the past, people didn't fucking have to lock their doors in countryside, now that my homeland has been "diversified" with an influx of africans and middle easterners, leaving doors open at night is begging yourself to be robbed. In the past, you could trust a stranger, for at least he was your kin, part of your people, in this day and age, a stranger comes from a strange land far away, does not speak your tongue or know your ways, and has basically nothing in common with you.

The fuck are you smoking nigger? People trusted each other more? Where are you getting this from? I live in eastern Europe, there is no diversity here. Good luck keeping your doors unlocked lol

>There is nothing bristling or vivid about our societies. Our societies are dying and what you view as "vivid and bristling" is nothing more than flashy coating on a decaying corpse.

What is culture to you? And what is the death of it? You seem to be under bizzare delusion that culture back then was more genuine. If so, describe "genuinity".
>>
>>18456153

Different person here but we dont have NO solutions...

America doesnt have any because this would never fly there but the rest of the western world and some african and asian countries are setting up basic minimum income programs.

At the moment theyre a leg up for lower income families, like wellfare you dont lose if you get a job so it encourages them to work on top of it, and theyre working to evolve that over the next 50 years into basically full country wealth sharing program when mass unemployment is expected..

Soon between automation and super intelligent ai humans will be entirely obsolete. If an economy even is necessary at that point, the savings and mass output from computer labour will leave plenty of wealth and food to split.

Our entire development from the caves until now have been working towards this. Making our lives easier and safer and less labour intensive. You better believe if no working at all is attainable by a future generation, its gonna happen.

Whether you agree or disagree with it doesnt matter, because you came in here caps lock alarmist guns blazing "NO SOLUTIONS" when not only have solutions been conceived, many have already been implemented.

I usually discourage google as a research source and to read books and take classes but dude... Google even just a little bit.
>>
>>18456173
>We already had all the power and wealth in a hand of few, "middle class" in a few areas in a few cities, abject poverty for everyone else all the time before.
Yes, and?
My people rose from utter fucking poverty to wealth and prosperity in less than a 100 years and we sure as fuck did not oppress anyone. We had been under the heels of foreign rulers for over 800 years before we gained independence 100 years ago.

Nationalism has no intrinsic tie to imperialism. Nationalism at it's core, is simply the notion that each people and culture should have a homeland where they are free to govern themselves. It is that notion that freed my people from the tyranny and despotism of foreigners and nobility. People railing against nationalism wish for the return of feudalism.

>Nation states and nationalism will just lead to an equal amount of hollow bullshit as they always did.
There is nothing hollow about the self determination of your own people.

>It takes a lot of logical, deliberate improvements to laws and society to get anything better,
Which are not being taken.
There is nothing fucking logical or improving in improting muslims by the millions into Europe for example. It is a fucking recipe for god damn war, and if Muslims ever begin to threaten the existence of my people I have zero qualms about exterminating them down to last woman and child in my homeland.
The survival and freedom of my people is the highest moral good towards which I will strive for.
>>
>>18456153
>Your post is nothing but attacking a strawman and is hardly worth addressing

Lol, don't be a wiener, address this:

>You're confusing collapse with decline, my retarded friend. Reality is much more complex than /pol/ memes. Global economy is too big of a system to suddenly stop - what you're witnessing is a slow decline of Western economies because for the first time the rest of the world has the ability and time to catch up, and that is being exploited by international corporations. You can not change that, no matter witch smiling face you'll put in the office. Your delusions of autarky simply can not work anymore, because decisions made by one country have little effect on other global economic poles. By quitting globalism and regaining "sovereignty" you are essentially giving up what little power you have over the markets to the rest of the world powers, it's hilariously ironic.

I agree what you said on automation, though. The one thing that is completely unclear is time frame. For all we know it might not happen at all.
>>
>>18455943
zzz

If I met a guy who was up to standard and willing to follow me anywhere, I'd date him. As it is, I'm in uni for the next three years, then I'll be in medical school, then internship and residency. So unless I meet the love of my life and he's willing to follow me anywhere, doesn't smoke or drink, never wants children, is emotionally mature and capable of making highly rational to the same extent that I am, I'm not going to be dating. Men who I consider good enough don't come around often. That doesn't mean I'm not going to have sex; that's retarded. I call up some cutie from the football team (swim? don't know his last name) every week or so, we fuck and he sleeps over and holds me, then we go to class the next morning. It's nice. Simple. Meets my needs. The thing is, I'm already very content alone. I could be fully happy masturbating, going to work, cuddling with my cats, and sleeping alone for the rest of my life because I carry an inner comfort. That feeling you get from being held? I can have that any time I want because I am my own best friend. A man would have to be truly extraordinary to warrant being in my life full-time.

>>18455943
Western culture also encourages codependence, emotional instability, and the idea that you "need" a partner. Demonizing casual sex is absurd and practically neolithic in the age of contraception.
>>
>>18456180
> Where are you getting this from? I live in eastern Europe, there is no diversity here. Good luck keeping your doors unlocked lol

I was speaking of my own nation, Finland. And you can thank the state of distrust Eastern Europe is still in on the fucking communist scumbags. I am so damn thankful that we didn't fall under that vile fucking ideology despite the best efforts of traitors among us to drag us under the heel of USSR.
And yes, people trusted each other tremendously more here.

>What is culture to you?
It is the way of life of a people, their shared history, traditions, language and celebrations that encompass the whole community, and are passed down from generation to generation. It is not just art, movies or music, though they also tie to it. Culture is the soul of a people, it ties the group into a shared collective consciousness in which they all know how to operate in.

> And what is the death of it?
The shattering of the above mentioned collective consciousness, and the splintering of a people into ever smaller "bubles" of contacts and sub cultures that have little to no contact with one another, or shared frame of thought and action. It is also the commercialization and trivialization of ways of cultural aspects of people, where they become nothing more than banal ways of earning money.
>>
>>18455992
>>18455962
Anyone who's horny, good looking, interested in casual sex, and confident is getting as much ass as they please. Before I found my fwb I was sleeping with a new guy every weekend. Don't delude yourself, people are fucking and not talking about it because we still live in a time when people are persecuted for promiscuity.

>>18455983
Interesting perspective. This, basically.

>>18456028
He gets it
>>
>>18456184
We are still biologically in the bloody caves. We cannot fucking handle a world where we no longer have to work, even if such an "utopia" would come about, which I doubt it will, at least peacefully.

One of the key aspects of what keeps peace among humans, is the fact that we all more or less NEED each other due to our different skill sets and capacity to work and put ourselves to use. We are more worthwhile to each other while alive and capable of using our abilities to benefit each other, despite of the potential threat we all pose to one another.

Fully automated world, where no human needs another humans work, removes one of the pillars of peace among us. The denizens of such a world, would have one less reason to NOT murder their neighbors for minor annoyances or potential threats.

We fucking need to work. It is the foundation of our civilization. People coming together, and working together as a community, because individually we could not fucking do shit.
>>
>>18456193
> Nationalism at it's core, is simply the notion that each people and culture should have a homeland where they are free to govern themselves.
And usually if you say each nation should be fully on its own, you end up with the neighbouring nation saying your people do not really belong to your place.

You actually belong into the desert and that small area in the mountains. My idiots-with-hats culture has historical and current claim to your territory, GTFO my nation.

Nobody will care unless you do a more internationalist construct, like it or not.

> There is nothing hollow about the self determination of your own people.
The people who we let immigrate are our own people, too. Eventually.

> Which are not being taken.
I can imagine more too.

But in face of human behaviour where there are always people to subvert any possible improvements with serious attempts to not contribute instead deflecting to some random group being at fault for everything and the first and only urgent problem - well, we are doing okay enough.
>>
>>18456196
Alright then, I will.
I for one, do not believe that future is written in stone and I don't believe that this current system is even sustainable in the first place, so it will come down anyways eventually.
If the price of soveriginity is weaker economy, I will take it. I never fucking want a foreigner EVER ruling over my people ever fucking again. We had 800 years of that and it was only suffering on us. If ridding ourselves from this globalist system the neo-aristocrats are busy building means that we'll be poorer, so fucking be it. It is better to be poor and free, than be a slave and rich. My people will never again be slaves to foreigners. Fucking never.
>>
>>18456210
>Anyone who's horny, good looking, interested in casual sex, and confident is getting as much ass as they please.
The few "seriously" polygamous people I know may have relationships with quite many people, but quite a few of these seem to last months or even years.
>>
>>18456223
>And usually if you say each nation should be fully on its own, you end up with the neighbouring nation saying your people do not really belong to your place.

That's already happening in lots of Western countries. "American/English/French culture never really existed! It was all immigrants!" That's why it's important for any nation to be strong both militarily and culturally, but conflict is indeed inevitable and there will always be winners and losers.
>>
>>18456209
>And you can thank the state of distrust Eastern Europe is still in on the fucking communist scumbags.

Lol not really, desu. I still remember stories about interwar period, my country was quite a shithole back then too.

>It is the way of life of a people, their shared history, traditions, language and celebrations that encompass the whole community

But anon, I don't care about any of this. Not because of some ideological reasons, I just don't. Neoliberalism seems to imply that you are your own man - I like it. I have a good job, money keeps piling, it feels good. Yum.

>The shattering of the above mentioned collective consciousness, and the splintering of a people into ever smaller "bubles" of contacts and sub cultures that have little to no contact with one another, or shared frame of thought and action.

Good, I like it. Choose what you want, even if it's your "collective mind".

>It is also the commercialization and trivialization of ways of cultural aspects of people, where they become nothing more than banal ways of earning money.

Lol I don't mind this either, it produces some hilarious results.

Anon, you seem to be implying that culture is dying because it no longer resembles something you enjoy and agree with. For me it's not dead at all. I like kitsch. You have a really romanticized view on the past, which is really not a new phenomena either.
>>
File: Nazi-spurdo.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-spurdo.png
57KB, 309x433px
>>18456223
>And usually if you say each nation should be fully on its own, you end up with the neighbouring nation saying your people do not really belong to your place.

Against whom we of course would defend ourselves.
I made no claim that such notion would not result in conflict, as I have nothing against conflict. If a foreign group of people threatens the existence of mine, I have zero qualms about their utter extermination.
Non-Finn lives have no intrinsic value in my eyes. I only care about my people, our prosperity, survival and freedom and if ensuring that demands the blood of foreigners, so be it.
Fuck your universalism, only my tribe matters to me.

>Nobody will care unless you do a more internationalist construct
This is your delusion speaking. Nobody fucking cares about internationalism if push comes to shove. In a situation of life and death, just like people will choose to save their own child above that of strangers, people will side with their own tribe, above that of foreigners. I form my values from the most drastic of situations I can think off, here being a situation where I'd have to choose between exterminating foreign people to ensure the survival of my people, or allowing them to live and risking the demise of my people. If given such a choice, I would always take the former, than the later. The things I am willing to kill and die for, are my family, people and homeland, and there is nothing I would not be willing to do to ensure their survival.

>The people who we let immigrate are our own people, too. Eventually.
Depends on the people.
Africans for example, will never fucking be my kin. They are too obviously foreign and I have zero interest in intermingling with their kind. Other Europeans still share some traits in common with my people, but I have no kinship with the arabs of middle east or the blacks of africa. Those people are alien to me and form only a threat to the survival of my people.
>>
>>18455933
Because humans are naturally tournament-mating species, which only become pair-bonding when marriage and civilization are instated. When we live in what we currently live in, which is a feminist state with extremely weak marriage, then you get regression back to the tournament-mating society.
>>
>>18456244
>But anon, I don't care about any of this. Not because of some ideological reasons, I just don't.
I understand, because I shared that mentality once.
Then I realized, how short sighted and self centered it was, and how that mentality would not only lead to the death of myself in a dire situation, it would also inevitably lead to the death of my family and people.

> Neoliberalism seems to imply that you are your own man - I like it. I have a good job, money keeps piling, it feels good. Yum.
No man is an island, and no money is as precious as your own people.

>Good, I like it. Choose what you want, even if it's your "collective mind".
The fact that you revel in the destruction of the collective consciousness that is at the foundation of every stable society, only tells us the extent of your pathological mindset.

>Anon, you seem to be implying that culture is dying because it no longer resembles something you enjoy and agree with.
No, I am saying that it is dying because it no longer fucking exists as the unifying force people and founding block of our communities, nation and laws, that it is supposed to fucking be. Without it, everything else comes crashing down.
Without culture, you cannot have a nation or a civilization.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (40KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
40KB, 240x320px
>>18456197
>Demonizing casual sex is absurd and practically neolithic in the age of contraception.
Speaks of your knowledge of the world, when you state such moronic bs.
Casual sex is not fucking healthy for society.
Monogamous marriages are the foundation of a civilized and prosperous societies and casual sex eats at that founding pillar.

Though, given that you are so damn pathological that you have convinced yourself that you don't even want children (protip, your biological clock will not agree with that, and will come ringing harder and harder the closer you begin to get to the expiration age of your eggs), basically makes you worthless as a partner anyways.

The sole reason people get together, and fall in love, is the production of children, but you are so damn hedonistic and self centered that you reject even that in favor of your own self serving indulgence.
You truly are, a sickening individual and it speaks volumes of the decay of our society, that people like you are not reviled and shunned every where you go.
The fact that your mentality has become so common, is a clear sign of our societal decline as a civilization.

At least you won't leave any children behind to suffer in the chaos you and your mentality have helped to come forth.
>>
>>18456237
> That's already happening in lots of Western countries.
No. But it's a convenient excuse to invest jack shit effort to improve anything in society, and blame the "others" for nothing getting done.

Good as self-reinforcing effort deflection shield, really. Then you can just keep allocating money to your nepotist circle of friends in industry, the military and wherever else you have them.
Always has been a fun thing for nationalists to do. Not that they were the only ones. But yea.

>>18456245
> I have zero qualms about their utter extermination.
You're not creating an "opportunity" to have your own nation.

You're creating a board of real life "Risk" where millions upon millions extra die in shitty wars. Among the first generation of which wars you almost surely get wiped off the board and exterminated.

> Nobody fucking cares about internationalism if push comes to shove.
Eventually not, I'm sure. But push didn't come to shove for a long time now - entirely due to internationalism, for the participants of such.

> Depends on the people
Don't really have a problem with any humans, really.
But I'm also not trying to use them sequentially as scapegoats for my own failures, to which most predictably react negatively (maybe they did something wrong first, doesn't really matter, the problem is endless escalation).
>>
>>18456293
Stop equating nationalists with Republicans and other neo-conservative groups. Those groups are just as harmful as the Left.
>>
>>18456262
>I understand, because I shared that mentality once.
No shit, huh, I once had one similar to yours. You speak about killing for your people? Have you even seen yours? I have seen mine. The farther you crawl from urban the centers, the more uneducated, impulsive, boozed up they get. Selfishness is not something that is foreign to them either. They are just shitty. You are under delusion that other people share your fanaticism. They absolutely don't, and honestly never did or will.

>No man is an island, and no money is as precious as your own people.
I'm not an island, my man, friends and family are still there. I just don't value someone just because they have the same citizenship as I do.

>The fact that you revel in the destruction of the collective consciousness that is at the foundation of every stable society, only tells us the extent of your pathological mindset.

Woah bro, pathological mindset. What would happen to me in your perfect finnish society, Pekka? Be careful before you answer, you might show a """pathological mindset""" too.

>Without it, everything else comes crashing down. Without culture, you cannot have a nation or a civilization.

Sure you can, you just need institutions to continue doing their job. Which they do.

On an unrelated note, I don't believe you are older than 20, 25 tops.
>>
>>18456293
>You're not creating an "opportunity" to have your own nation.
Yes I am.
All nations need defending from foreign threats, because there will always be foreigners who will seek to take your shit for themselves. It has been a constant of humanity since the dawn of our species.

>You're creating a board of real life "Risk" where millions upon millions extra die in shitty wars.
Yes, and?
If the price of self determination and survival of my people demands the existence of such world, so be it. I am no coward afraid of death. Death is preferable to slavery and slaver is precisely what your internationalism brings us under the guise of EU for example. EU does not treat us as citizens, for we have no actual democratic power in this union (our representatives in the EU parliament have no legislative power, nor can they repeal laws, they exist to press yes/no button on laws made by unelected bureaucrats, which will go back to the parliament as many times they need to until they pass), it treats us as subjects, and at the very core of this cancerous union, lies an ideology that would see all self determination stripped away from my people.

>But push didn't come to shove for a long time now - entirely due to internationalism, for the participants of such.
No, it was due to the existence of nuclear bombs. Nobody wants to wage a war that risks total mutually assured destruction.
What internationalism has done, is just empower the clique of rootless internationalists, who fancy themselves the aristocrats of the world and wish to impose their will upon everyone. As I said before, I don't want a foreign scumbag ever again having a say in my people's matters. I will never accept the rule of a foreigner and I will rebel against such tyrants to my last breath.

>But I'm also not trying to use them sequentially as scapegoats for my own failures,
Again with the strawmen.
>>
>>18456296
I agree they're some sort of market-liberal etc. types of (neo-)capitalists. They're perhaps more internationalist than nationalist, sure.

No, I mean historical or current severe to extreme nationalists. Even at its latest "prime time" before and during WW2, it was one hell of a nepotistic wankfest.
>>
>>18456306
> Have you even seen yours? I have seen mine. The farther you crawl from urban the centers, the more uneducated, impulsive, boozed up they get.
Yes, I have.
And the more time I spent in the urban centers, the more I learned to love the people who didn't live in those festering pits of degeneracy. People of the cities, are the most disconnected and lost people around, they sicken me. So many of them harbor mentalities like yours, that I consider nothing more than blatant treason against their own kin and people. They don't know anything about anything and are so pathetically stuck in their own bubbles of perception.

>Selfishness is not something that is foreign to them either. They are just shitty.
Maybe that is true for your people, for it is not true for mine.

>you are under delusion that other people share your fanaticism. They absolutely don't, and honestly never did or will.
Of course they won't. Not yet at least. I intend to wake them up. You will hear of me in time, for I have made the decision that I will not go quietly in to the night.

>I just don't value someone just because they have the same citizenship as I do.
Neither do I.
I value them because they belong to my PEOPLE. Unfortunately the laws of my nation make it possible for Non-Finns to gain citizenship. They may be legal citizens, but they will never be my kin. Citizenship is just a construct of law and government, ethnicity, blood and culture are what matter.

> What would happen to me in your perfect finnish society,
Preferably you would not be here, for you are not a Finn and should be with your own kind instead.

>Sure you can, you just need institutions to continue doing their job.
Those institutions are founded upon the collective cultural consciousness, and without that foundation, the institutions will not fucking last.
>>
>>18456313
>Yes, and?

Nothing, just you know these millions might be "your" people. The self-determined sovereign tribe in the east (you know the one) might one day decide that, you know, those finns - gotta go. Lo and behold, you are slaves once more. Or maybe not - maybe you'll just get utterly exterminated. Sounds about fair, Pekka? You lovely lunatic.
>>
>>18456316
Maybe so, but that's not my point, and I'm going to go back to my original rhetoric that we're already under attack. At least in America, where we're slowly becoming Brazil, as the white population is about to take a huge dive as the boomers start dying off, and if you think being a minority is suddenly going to stop making white people a political target, then you're wrong.

I for one, would like to not have to go to work for my minimum wage job that I can barely afford to live on only to be threatened at gunpoint by someone blaming whitey for everything, because I can no longer defend myself because all the non-whites voted for no guns and because I'm not lucky enough to be rich enough to live in a rich person's gated community.
>>
>>18456327
That is of course a risk.
However, the solution to that risk is not ceding our sovereignty to unelected bureaucrats of the EU who have no intention of serving the interests of my people.

Also, the risk Russia poses to us is widely exaggerated. Russia can hardly invade a poor shithole like Georgia. They would go bankrupt if they tried to come here by force. Of course, to keep things such way, we need to maintain a strong defensive military force.
>>
>>18456329
Balkanization and forming your white ethnostates within USA is the only salvation you have m8 at this point.
White people will face the same fate as happened to whites of Rhodesia and is happening to whites of South Africa right now, in less than a hundred years in USA.

The non-whites will have no mercy on you. They will hunt you all down and seek to annihilate you utterly in their resentment towards you.
>>
>>18456313
> It has been a constant of humanity since the dawn of our species.
Not lately. Which is good. Because the logistics range and movement speed of armies increased. Conquest and extermination can be way faster than it was in the past.

> EU does not treat us as citizens, for we have no actual democratic power in this union
Why not instead lobby successfully for more democratic power in the EU then?

You don't think subversive undemocratic shenanigans will cease if you have "your" nation? Every place has faggots.

> No, it was due to the existence of nuclear bombs.
I say it was due to trade and cooperation as well.

The "total" destruction isn't all that total, and many of the "trade networked" nations don't have nukes.

> Again with the strawmen.
Again with the scapegoats, I say. The whole nonsense partly hinges on the Jews, Italians, Swedish, Muslims or whoever being at fault at all times, whether they are or not.

Else your elite's nepotism, incompetence and denial is revealed, and the nice to have distraction of the other poor fucks that toil away next to you (lel, "compete" with you for limited resources like your elite's oh so limited but actually ridiculously growing money) is gone.
>>
>>18456334
>That is of course a risk.

Nigger that is not a risk, in your world it's a guarantee. You advocate genocidal violence against foreigners, you bet your ass it applies to you as well.

Also,
>Russia can hardly invade a poor shithole like Georgia. They would go bankrupt if they tried to come here by force.

Dude, I'm all for shitting on Russians, but they crushed Georgia in 5 days. Even if manpower and industrial capabilities are ignored, in your "I'm looking out for my ass only" world there is absolutely nothing stopping them from glassing your entire country, you do realise that?

Jesus, anon, you sounded KIND of intelligent in the middle of this discussion, but this is seriously ANCAP tier retardation.
>>
File: petturin palkka.jpg (61KB, 451x561px)
petturin palkka.jpg
61KB, 451x561px
>>18456348
>Not lately.
A miserable 70 years at best. It is a blink in the eye in the existence of our species and proves nothing. Fuck, war is almost inevitable in Europe at this point, because in less than 100 years, many nations, like Germany, France, and Sweden for example, will face a situation where the natives will be minorities compared to the immigrants and immigrant background people, if current trends keep up. That is a recipe for war as no people will accept being replaced in their homeland by foreigners.

>Why not instead lobby successfully for more democratic power in the EU then?
How?
Again, the people I and other European people have power to vote into the EU, HAVE NO LEGISLATIVE POWER. THEY CANNOT FUCKING REFORM IT FROM THE INSIDE. And the bureaucrats and the elites whose interests EU serves, sure as hell don't want EU to become more democratic, because it would fuck with their power and interests.

>You don't think subversive undemocratic shenanigans will cease if you have "your" nation? Every place has faggots.
Of course not, but at least if the power was closer to the people, we would have easier time keeping those with the power in check.

>I say it was due to trade and cooperation as well.
True of course, but trade and co-operation does not demand ceding national sovereignty to supernational organizations like the EU.

>Again with the scapegoats, I say. The whole nonsense partly hinges on the Jews, Italians, Swedish, Muslims or whoever being at fault at all times, whether they are or not.
A strawman.

>Else your elite's nepotism, incompetence and denial is revealed, and the nice to have distraction of the other poor fucks that toil away next to you
Another strawman. I hate the "elites" of my nation, because they are the cunts that dragged us to the EU because it serves their fucking financial interests. They sold their own people out. I'd fucking shoot them all if I could.
>>
>>18456015
>And speaking of economy, our entire economic system runs on usury, and the demented demand of endless growth. It cannot fucking sustain itself, and it will come down.

Can you explain this to me in detail? Obviously the economy isn't great(lack of jobs, hyper expensive housing in some areas, cost of college, etc.), but where does usury fit in?
>>
>>18456358
>Nigger that is not a risk, in your world it's a guarantee.
If we are too weak to defend ourselves, yes. Thus we need to stay strong.

> You advocate genocidal violence against foreigners,
If they become a threat to my people yes. I have no desire to just go about and kill foreigners for the heck of it. I want to live in peace and quiet in my homeland not conquer new land for shit and gigles.

>you bet your ass it applies to you as well.
Of course, though I have no intention of threatening ruskies.

>"I'm looking out for my ass only" world there is absolutely nothing stopping them from glassing your entire country, you do realise that?
Their own self interest is.
First off, just "glassing us" with nukes would result in a thermonuclear exchange in all likelyhood, while conventional invasion would be insanely costly for them, and would gain them fucking nothing. There is no geopolitical reason for Russia to invade Finland, and we don't even fucking have any resources they would need here.

Ruskies crushed Georgia because Georgia was a shithole with piss poor defensive capacity. Finland is not Georgia. You don't fucking anything about our military capacity and defensive measures against the threat of a Russian invasion.
>>
idk but somebody likes it that way
>>
>>18456173
> "lel, easy solution, rob factions xy blind and extradite them - they're at fault for everything!"

What are you saying? This looks like a strawman. Since when did nationalism have anything to do with what you just wrote? What are you even referring to?
>>
>>18456367
Usury is the engine of the constant demand of economic growth, as loans with interest create the expectation that a loan will generate enough profit that the interest can be paid off. Usury is at the very heart of commercial banking which give loans with interest. Commercial banking in turn, is at the very heart of our crooked economic system that basically the whole world runs on. The whole system demands constant growth, because if constant growth does not happen, the system begins to stall as people will be unable to pay the interests on their loans, and if it stalls long enough, the whole system comes crashing down.

We were really fucking close to that in 2008 but the bailouts saved the system from total collapse, for now, while ensuring that the inevitable collapse that will come in time, will be far greater.
>>
File: german revolution.jpg (1MB, 2000x1709px) Image search: [Google]
german revolution.jpg
1MB, 2000x1709px
>>18456348
Fun fact, Jews were in fact, behind a lot of shit that was wrong in Weimar and it was perfectly understandable why Germans detested them so much.
Both the social degeneracy, as well as the attempted communist uprising that occurred in Weimar, were orchestrated by jews.
https://www.darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
>>
>>18456379

>If we are too weak to defend ourselves, yes. Thus we need to stay strong.
Unless you shit out additional 100 million finns, you'll lose.

>I want to live in peace and quiet in my homeland not conquer new land for shit and giggles.
>Of course, though I have no intention of threatening ruskies.
It doesn't matter what you want. Every man for himself, right?

>First off, just "glassing us" with nukes would result in a thermonuclear exchange in all likelyhood,
Lol, exchange with who? Why would anyone risk global catastrophe for YOU? You're not even in NATO.

>conventional invasion would be insanely costly for them
Yeah, Kremlin really values it's soldiers.

>There is no geopolitical reason for Russia to invade Finland
>ultra-nationalist isolationist babbles about geopolitics

Oh jesus, get the fuck out man. Your ass is safe ONLY because of the world system propped up by INTERNATIONAL community. When global punishment for local military games gets taken of table, all bets are off. God, I can't believe I spent 1.5+ hours arguing with you, you're beyond delusional. Goodnight.
>>
>>18456414
>Unless you shit out additional 100 million finns, you'll lose.

Wrong.
Manpower is not everything and again, there is no fucking reason for Russia to commit to such retarded fucking conflict when it would gain them nothing.

Your "muh ebil Russia" narrative is fucking stale and done to death by my homelands native media already. There is no scaremongering about the ebil ruskies you can do that I have not already heard, and refuted.

>It doesn't matter what you want. Every man for himself, right?
No, every group of PEOPLE for themselves. "Every man for himself" is individualism at it's core. I am a nationalist, not an individualist. People are communal creatures with individualistic traits. Full on individualism does not serve the common good of the people.

>Lol, exchange with who? Why would anyone risk global catastrophe for YOU? You're not even in NATO.
Because just firing the damn missiles into the air alone, would be enough to trigger the conflict.
Also, for what reason, would Russia nuke us?
Give a single reason that is not just "lol dem Ruskies are ebil and want to kill us".

>Yeah, Kremlin really values it's soldiers.
Yeah, they do, when their nation has a negative rate of birth, they can't fucking afford to send them to a meatgrinder.

>>ultra-nationalist isolationist babbles about geopolitics
Another strawman. I am not an isolationist. I just hate the fucking EU and want out of it. I got nothing against trade and co-operation as long as it does not rob us of our self determination and legislative power, like EU does.

> Your ass is safe ONLY because of the world system propped up by INTERNATIONAL community.
That sure served Georgia and Ukraine well.
You are hopelessly naive if you think that International community has any fucking power and it is a bloody good thing that they don't.

> God, I can't believe I spent 1.5+ hours arguing with you, you're beyond delusional.
Funny way of saying that you give up.
>>
>>18456184
>>18456153
>muh basic income

Why are you guys acting like this is a decent solution? It's theft. Where are you going to get the money from? Either the govt prints money, which devalues the currency as a whole and asks as a net loss for those who didn't receive the basic income, or the govt simply "taxes" people above a certain income level and gives their money to the poor and unemployed.

>inb4 hurr durr u said taxation is theft

In theory, your taxes are supposed to be used to your benefit. i.e. infrastructure, military, parks, etc.
>>
>>18456460
The idea of basic income I have is that it would be granted to EVERYONE as a flat dab of cash you'd get regardless of your income.
So even the ultrarich would get it, though in practice taxes on all their shit would probably be far more than just the basic income would be.

But like I said, that solution has tons of problems in itself and I am quite skeptical of it.
>>
>>18456326
>Of course they won't. Not yet at least. I intend to wake them up. You will hear of me in time, for I have made the decision that I will not go quietly in to the night.

lmao quit fucking larping. You sound really fucking edgy right now, and not in a good way(more of an autistic way). I really can't even tell if this is bait at this point, considering how cringey your writing style is. There's nothing wrong with liking your own people, but god DAMN, chill the fuck out.
>>
>>18456197
I kind of hope this is bait. I felt a little sick reading this. It comes off as very inhuman.
>>
>>18455962
Nobody
>>
>>18456028
>me on the left
>>
>>18456197
>then I'll be in medical school
Why is always the doctor-wannabes that are huge sluts? You're not the first one I've seen.
>>
>>18456503
I agree anon. I get some people are just neurologically different, but it's sad to think this is a trait we are selecting for.
>>
>>18456313
>clique of rootless internationalists

LMAO

I really like this thread. So many interesting peopllelelelelle
>>
>>18456327
>The self-determined sovereign tribe in the east (you know the one) might one day decide that, you know, those finns - gotta go. Lo and behold, you are slaves once more.
what the fuck are you on? being self determined and sovereign=being murderous towards all other nations? get a grip.

>(you know the one)

No I don't. Who are you referring to?
>>
File: the grind never ends.png (10KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
the grind never ends.png
10KB, 321x339px
>>18455933

>tfw trying to use tinder as a dating app because all I do in my spare time is work out, hike and collect historical guns
>don't even get any hits

jesus I done fucked up.
>>
>>18456545
shouldn't have been born with that y-chromosome friendo. Invest in an extra X and watch those likes flow in!
>>
>>18456358
>in your "I'm looking out for my ass only" world there is absolutely nothing stopping them from glassing your entire country,

You realize that's how the world works, right? Why do you think nations have wars? Historically and currently, countries have been easily willing to murder the people of other nations if they stood to benefit from it.
>>
>>18456392
>in detail

> Usury is at the very heart of commercial banking which give loans with interest.

"The action or practice of lending money at unreasonably high rates of interest."
Usury refers to high interest, not any interest.

So people shouldn't give loans with interest? Any interest? In that case why would people give out loans at all?

>as loans with interest create the expectation that a loan will generate enough profit that the interest can be paid off.

No shit? That happens frequently. It's completely possible.

>Commercial banking in turn, is at the very heart of our crooked economic system

Explain.

> The whole system demands constant growth, because if constant growth does not happen, the system begins to stall as people will be unable to pay the interests on their loans, and if it stalls long enough, the whole system comes crashing down.

Explain.
>>
>>18456463
Me too. I also don't see how giving everyone extra cash will do anything in the long run. You will have the same amount of money relative to others.
>>
>>18456503
This; sounds like it was written by an emotionless android
>>
kup
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.