[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm considering stealing a pikachu balloon from a child's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: NANI.png (10KB, 334x229px) Image search: [Google]
NANI.png
10KB, 334x229px
I'm considering stealing a pikachu balloon from a child's birthday party going on at the local pool because I was dared too. My question is should I do it and if I do how much trouble can a person REALLY get into for stealing a balloon?
>>
>>18455789

you could just ask for it, its probably not a big deal or important

but if some kid loves that balloon, and you steal it from him.... well, you're a dick
>>
File: Life_of_Crime_69.png (777KB, 792x591px) Image search: [Google]
Life_of_Crime_69.png
777KB, 792x591px
I wouldn't risk it mate.
>>
>>18455789
The problem is if it's the kids favorite balloon.
Why not just say hey can I have that balloon when the party is over?
>>
>>18455789
Fucking do it
>>
>>18455789
DO IT YOU PUSSY!
>>
Dared? Ask them to bet their money on it.
If they don't - call them pussies until they do.
Once they do - walk up to the kid and offer half of it for the balloon.
Make sure to wave the money around a lot.
At this point, assuming the kid is old enough to understand money's worth, the balloon is yours for sure.

Make sure to enter the party invited, explain the situation to the parents if that's what it takes.

You win the dare, you are not doing anything illegal *and* you get money on top of that.
Win/win/win.
>>
File: 1484644945730.gif (1MB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
1484644945730.gif
1MB, 480x351px
>>18455844
>>18455861
oh fuck i did it shit shit shit HOW FUCKED AM I IF I'M CAUGHT
>>
File: hello police.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hello police.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>18456025
Prepare your anus senpai
>>
>>18456025
Going to jail
>>
>>18456025
Bro you better leave the country the FBI is tracking this thread to find you now
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.