[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To sum up, im recently 18, senior year in hs. I came home at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: scott.jpg (83KB, 900x505px) Image search: [Google]
scott.jpg
83KB, 900x505px
To sum up, im recently 18, senior year in hs.

I came home at 1 am, i drinked and it smelled a lot, parents came in shouting and dad slapped me twice.

My dad said ive been using drugs and called me a worthless junkie, my mom said im stupid.
Im going to med school after i finish hs, im certainly not stupid, i also dont do drugs, but right now im so pissed off at them, why tf did they react like that? I need advice. I havent talked to them since that, it was 2 days ago. Out of my 3 brothers im the only one that gets shit, my older brother is smoking weed everyday and they dont do shit to him. WHat the fuck is going on, im going to kms.
>>
First of all, never let them hit you if you think you haven't done anything wrong.
Second of all, you could confront the weed issue.
Lastly, you can explain they are over reacting and you just consumed alcohol but never heavy drugs.
>>
They probably fear that you are going to be like your brothers. Maybe they were lax with their parenting on them and think they have to do the opposite on you, so you turn out well. Nonetheless, you should have an adult discussion with them. Tell them that you are an adult an- oh wait, you are american right? THe legal drinking age is 21, so yeah lol. Stuff your emotions down and wait for the day you can live independent. Being dependent on your parents at that age feels like shit, but everyone needs to go through that phase.
>>
>>18455841
Nah, here in south america the drinking age is 18. yeah man imma talk to them and confront them. thanks for the advice.
>>18455840
you too bro.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.