[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can you do when you got somehow mentally stunted and can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1662.jpg (51KB, 605x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1662.jpg
51KB, 605x345px
What can you do when you got somehow mentally stunted and can't seem to like/want/enjoy any kind of adult things?
>>
>>18455718
Do what you like no can judge you unless you're doing shit that isn't normal.
>>
>>18455718
"adult things"

what you do with your free time is up to you
>>
>>18455730
I just want someone to look after me.
>>
>>18455745
What do you mean look after me like taking care of you or have someone over you like a parent?
>>
>>18455718

take a week to do nothing but volunteer work
>>
>>18456040
Considering I can't tell what the difference is supposed to be, both.
>>
>>18456138
How old are you, have anything happened during your youth like abuse or being left alone for long periods of times or is this some sort of fetish like the whole adult baby thing.
>>
>>18456302
I'm 23 and I don't know how much of "being left alone" would qualify for abuse. By the age I was trusted to be alone at home all day my mom had been taking care of 3 younger siblings full time.
>>
>>18456338
Were you pampered your whole life?
>>
>>18456363
What counts as pampered?

My sister still mildly resents me for having been the favourite, but they never hit her either.
>>
>>18456377
Like everything was given to you or you were constantly given passes for wrong things and if that's the case your brain might prefer that over now on what you have to do like your job and responsibilities that are given to you.
>>
>>18456401
I was put into therapy for having a speech impediment and being ambidextrous and they were really tolerant of me being bad at school and got me an asperger's diagnosis over it.

I don't like having a job and now that my summer vacation is over I'm really having a hard time trying to get myself together and just go back to work for the final month (starting a school soon, not sure if I want to go there either) instead of just faking a suicide attempt and getting put into a ward again.

I've been on a sick leave from work over mental issues twice now and I'm not sure if I should just get myself institutionalised for good.
>>
>>18456447
I believe it's because of stress it sounds as if you have things happening left and right and no "me time" and the only way you want to cope with it is to have someone else to wash everything away I'm not saying I'm right but how do you feel do feel as if everyday is just so filled with stuff to do that you wish that it would just go away and you can experience your childhood again with no worries do dates and no responsibilities.
>>
>>18456474
I could perfectly manage my responsibilities if I actually just did them.

Today I was supposed to clean the trash from my floors and start packing for the move but all I've done today was laying on the bed drinking beer.
>>
>>18456487
Is there something you feel when you feel like this like comfort or this feeling of being squished with something soft. I know strange question but how do you feel.
>>
>>18456540
On feeling like this?

I mostly feel like someone should hit me for doing shit like this.
>>
>>18456593
Are you insecure?
>>
>>18456599
If there actually was a dictionary with pictures in it you'd literally find a picture of me under "insecure".

And another copy under "euthanasia" as exhibit A of things that need to be put out of their misery.
>>
>>18456622
Have you talked to your parents about it?
>>
>>18456624
My mom has her hands full with my sister who's thorougly given up with life. She's too depressed to get a job and hates herself too much to make any kind of an attempt to progress in life, and mom just does not understand mental illness.

Dad drank himself to death when I was 17. He never hit me but I'm glad he's dead.
>>
what is non-adult things?
>>
>>18456642
I don't know. I just don't want to grow up. I don't want to get a wife and have kids and responsibilities. I don't want to date and deal with sex. I don't want to do any of the things adults are supposed to do to be loved.
>>
>>18456684

well if an adult doesn't do that shit...you know what happens anon

You can still do what you wanna do. Suck it up bruddah life ain't so bad.
>>
>>18456640
Best thing I can tell you is that you have to look past that and try to look at all the positive things in life when you're an adult you finally get to live a life you want go home and play video games have no one bother you when you're home of course you'll have shit to deal with but it will go away eventually you don't want to leave your comfort zone and I understand that you don't want to deal with shit at a weekly basis and there's nothing wrong with that it's life but if you don't push on you'll be left behind and things will get a lot worse.
>>
>>18456767
I know. I'm currently watching things getting a lot worse on my sister.

I'm driving on three wheels, myself, completely incapable of taking care of myself and about to kill myself any minute, but I'm keeping up appearances of being functional kind of ok.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.