[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly feel trapped in my house lately, like it's a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: feels-bad-man-pink-dress.jpg (27KB, 560x760px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man-pink-dress.jpg
27KB, 560x760px
I honestly feel trapped in my house lately, like it's a literal prison. I can't seem to get over my social anxiety and get out in the world to go places and talk to people.

Every day it feels like it's getting worse, and I feel like I'm wasting my life away day by day. I'm afraid I'll end up looking back on my twenties and realizing I squandered them.

What do I do to get over this fear of ending up an outcast again, and people in general? It feels like torture.
>>
Had the same issue for 6 months i think. but one day i got a text from a friend who told me to go outside and meet her just for 20 minutes or so and so did i. I again realised how exciting life is and that that was all my fault because it was my choice to stay inside, pretending i cant talk to people and go to places. Well i went outside more often and with even more people. After 2 months all went back to normal ("the only thing im happy to being a normie at")

So just search yourself an OK person who you can talk to/you can and let this person help you getting step by step back to whats considered normal.

I hope you get my point, sorry for my retarded english
>>
>>18455706

therapy.
>>
>>18455706
You don't. 4chan is zero, zero, zero help.

Asking for help on how to kill yourself painlessly is the only advice that they can give.
>>
>>18455885
Thats not true, you just need to find the .5% of user who care bout this things
>>
It's all about forcing yourself out of your comfort zone. It won't happen unless you make the effort to do so. Just remember that the people you walk past on the street aren't thinking of how you look, walk, clothes, or whatever other crap you can think of. They have their own lives, concerns, and insecurities. They're human. Remind yourself that you are also a human and you don't need to fear other people.
>>
>>18455902
I've been on /adv/ for at least 3 when the last of the NEET threads disappeared, that's where .5% were.
>>
>>18455706
I used to be super socially capable in school, then I essentially became a hermit and it was a major buzz kill, my advice?
>if you have any friends, go out every now and then
>hang out with a few people at first
>get used to being in some sort of company
>then (if possible) go to parties, be around more people
>do that every other week or so, get used to that feeling
>then you'd be able to go out anywhere and not feel the pressure anymore
Loneliness over a long period of time does that to you, if you manage to fix it, you'll have to keep it up to feel socially capable, if you start being lonely again then you'll be where you are now in no time, it sucks but thats the way it seems to be
>>
Alcohol helps.
>>
>>18455885
So, what's your answer for that question?
>>
>>18455706
I have social anxiety mostly staying quiet and out of sight I got over it with the help of a few friends go to parties, go to bars or clubs, go to places like meet ups for people. Or ask your friend to push you to talk to people in parties and don't pussy out on being more social you'll feel regret but embrace the situation not the feeling of anxiety or being too scared.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.