[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that sometimes I feel like the most handsome dude alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0879.jpg (39KB, 698x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0879.jpg
39KB, 698x400px
Why is it that sometimes I feel like the most handsome dude alive and other times I don't even feel like going outside because of how ugly I look?

This usually has nothing to do with my moods. I can feel shit and still think I look good when looking in the mirror.

I know a lot of it has to do with the light and the type of mirror and all that but it doesn't seem to have as much of an effect on my friends. I still think they look pretty much the exact same no matter what mirror or lighting but I feel like a complete different person.

This is really driving me fucking crazy. How can I find out what I really look like?
>>
>>18455510

some people are consistent, others are not. i look really good in the morning, when im relaxed and refreshed but if i walk to the bus stop and its a hot day i look like shit, and my hair falls out of place, and then if i eat a meal suddenly my stomach goes from almost toned to semi pregnant, and a ltitle bit of sun makes my skin go from smooth to 'wow look at those acne scars'. and i lose my pale matte and end up looking red and patchy from the heat.

so really you can be hot one day and ugly another. you can also think you look hot in one mirror and not so much in another based on the lighting in the room.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.