[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my fiance act like such a child? I dont get this woman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Why does my fiance act like such a child?

I dont get this woman. I bought a few tubs of icecream when she said she wanted some and she got mad at me when I ate some without her permission. She needs to use my phone a lot, when I have it I set it to auto-rotate. She was using it and after the screen turned sideways she looked at me and told me to stop setting it to that. I told her that its my phone and she goes "no, its our phone. Stop saying its yours."

When I told her that she needs to quit getting onto me about the phone screen thing she just rolls her eyes and walks away. I dont know how to deal with her. Keeps calling me oversensative after I told her to stop getting on me and that its my phone.

Idk how to handle her. Its near constant complaining and just acting like a child so much.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18455410
you should probably just end it, anon. its only going to get worse.
source: experience
>>
Sounds like you got a class 1 bitch in your hands. Get rid of her, anon. You will regret keeping her around. Source is 3 years married, and a divorce, to someone like her.
>>
>>18455430
She really is a great girl. Didnt have her dad in her life so she doesnt know how to handle or treat a man. Just little things here and there get to me. I have done so much for her and even went into debt for her. I dont bring it up because I know talking about it will not have good results. I am even selling my stuff (the little I have left) to pay off my debt but she insists that I need to take her shopping more.
>>
>>18455453
>I am even selling my stuff (the little I have left) to pay off my debt but she insists that I need to take her shopping more.
>She really is a great girl.

ARE YOU LEGITIMATELY RETARDED? Tell me you're 13 or your mother was a junkie or something at least.
>>
>>18455453
Bruh she's already got your ass leashed.
>>
>>18455410
She's acting like a child because she is a self centered immature asshole.

Listen to this guy, because it really is going to get worse.
>>18455430
>>
>>18455466
I mean. I dont know what to do. I dont want to end things, I think we can work them out. Im just not happy anymore. Anytime im unhappy looking or frustrated she goes "why are you feeling sorry for yourself?"

I know I can be happy in this relationship again. Just stuff has to change.

Like she found out about when I got drunk with my friends and she now monitors me everytime I have a beer and reminds me of how many Ive had. Went to a wedding yesterday and since she couldnt drink I wasnt allowed to drink either.
>>
>>18455410
Please let this be bait if not then she is a fucking child op. End it for fock sake
>>
>>18455410
why is she your fiance? did you skip the girlfriend stage and just go straight to that?
>>
>>18455490
Omg, tell me this is bait. I don't know whether to slap her for being a bitch or slap you for falling for it.
This is so bad just run. Run fast and far, don't look back.
>>
>>18455453
b8 detected
no one is this stupid
>>
>>18455490
NO, shes manipulated you and broken you down!
It happened to me, you'll realize how much she hurt your self esteem after you get out of it.

This cunt is ruining you as a person... leave, don't be a coward.

I was in your position and dragged it out for 3 more years... WASTED YEARS...
>>
>>18455410

holy shit man, it sounds like an manipulative bitch and as I read rest of your comment it looks like you are the only one putting some effort to keep the relationship alive.

You either slap the living shit out of her , or have an really serious conversation about where the fuck is your relationship going because it looks like you ain't happy. Either I don't assume that it will end up well and overcome your issues she will eventually start again.

Growing up without an father is no excuse, I know people that never had any parents and turned out to be amazing people!

Talk to her and I believe you will reach to an decision either good or bad. just talk.
>>
File: because you're a dumbass.jpg (39KB, 408x306px) Image search: [Google]
because you're a dumbass.jpg
39KB, 408x306px
>>18455453
>went into debt for her
>>
>>18455584
>Talk to her and I believe you will reach to an decision either good or bad. just talk.

I completely disagree, she will say anything to keep manipulating you. She's already inside your head, she will use your emotions against you.

Break up with her, and DO NOT LISTEN TO HER.

Shes a manipulator, everything is about her, nothing is about you.... get away while you can.
>>
>>18455453
Leave her girls that get raised without a dad tend to cheat more because they believe that relationships don't last long even if she doesn't think that way her brain does it for her I'm not saying she is cheating on you but if you plan on having a family with her she'll probably take the kids and claim child support.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.