[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend bought me some new boxers she thought I might look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: bruno+banani+mens+underwear-12.jpg (79KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
bruno+banani+mens+underwear-12.jpg
79KB, 427x640px
My girlfriend bought me some new boxers she thought I might look sexy in.
The problem is, my mom does my laundry so she will notice the difference, I guess (she notices everything).
Where/How can I hide them? (Mattresses and similar things won't do the thing)

Thanks in advance!
>>
>oh no, our son has achieved enough independence to buy new underwear without our approval, what are we going to do about it?
>>
move out, get a job, grow up
also, your mom sounds controlling
>>
>>18455427
The thing is, that I never go out shopping alone...
>>
>>18455409
How old are you?
>>
>>18455489
>>
I really wonder how you have a girlfriend and I dont ...
>>
>>18455519
I don't think you are the only one who thinks that...
>>
>>18455519

it's fucked world man
>>
>>18455503
Ok you're legally an adult so start acting like one. Tell your mother your mother the truth. Your gf bought them for you. Plain, simple and non eventful and don't make a big deal out of it. Act like it's no big deal.
>>
There is no mystery. Either they are both incredibly immature or not only are they that immature but she's brain dead/fat/spaz/all of the above. That's right op. Prove me wrong or accept that your girlfriend is akin to the fat retard chris from family guy dated
>>
do your own fucking laundry
>>
>>18455409

grow some fucking balls, you are an adult, if you can take responsibility for having an relationship you should be man enough so you don't get questioned from your parents about an gift from your girlfriend, unless you are lying and you are under 18 some families have problems
>>
>>18455536

> do your own fucking laundry

^ what he said
>>
>>18455409
Don't hide them

grow up instead
>>
>>18455503
lol

are you sure you're not 12?
>>
OP is like three IQ points away from aspirating on his own saliva
>>
ALLAUH MEMEBAR
>>
>>18455537
That's actually the most helpful reply.

But still, I know I will get question the minute they see me entering the house with them.
>>
In addition to this >>18455533
I know what you're going to think. I'm going to get the 20 questions routine. Again, act like an adult. Simply and calmly state " mom, I'm not going to discuss the intimate details of my personal relationships with you or anyone else so please don't ask. That should be you're response to every question she asks about you and your girlfriend you don't want to answer.
>>
File: burn.jpg (22KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
burn.jpg
22KB, 600x335px
>>18455551
>>
>>18455409
Just say you brought them u think twat
>>
Op a sissy
>>
>>18455519
>>18455527
>>18455529
It is because he is attractive and goes to school where some girl snatched him as bf.

>>18455409
Op, stop being retarded and just throw your new boxers into dirty clothes heap. If your parents will ask about it (i doubt it), tell them your gf bought it to you.

Easy.
>>
>>18455571
Why the fuck would you say your gf bought them just say you needed new underwear and went to the store, also get a spine, SOON
>>
>>18456224
You can't have a spine while lying. It's underwear! Really? You suggest lying about it? Ridiculous.
>>
Your 19 with a girlfriend. You aren't independent enough to buy your own underwear without your parents approval? Put it in the Washing machine you fuckin child
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.