[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, one granny told me, that she has more life energy in her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 4124123412.jpg (14KB, 344x215px) Image search: [Google]
4124123412.jpg
14KB, 344x215px
So, one granny told me, that she has more life energy in her 70 years than me, in my 25.
I could say it is bullshit, but it is truth. Everyone is doing something, everyone want to achieve something. But I don't care. I don't need anything.
My life is very very simple - I wake up, browsing internet, sometimes play vidya (I don't even have energy to play it, so usually I watch let's play on youtube), and go to sleep.
Psychologist said to me, that I don't have depression, but I need to stop living in my own shell. But what should I do? I am afraid of real world, and I don't really want anything from it. How should I leave my shell?
>>
>>18455353
Do things that make you fearful. Whatever comes to mind. Just do that.

There can not be any 'mental cancer cells" left behind. There must be nothing left to be categorized in some dualistic concept as pure or impure, I can do this, I can not do that, This is proper thing to do, this is improper, I can think this, I cannot think that, this is what I like, this is what I dislike. Which are all dual seperations that block the freedom of the mind.

Be brave enough to do anything. Dont leave anything behind or undone. Do all the things that you have some fears about, and get over it.

Want to become a victorious world monarch? Just do it. Want to dance naked in the street? Just do it. See how it feels and get over it.
Then when someday you die you do not have to think "I always wanted to do this or that, but I was too fearful to do it"
Otherwise you will always have the cancer cells of fear in you. Then when you a struck by negative circumstances in life you will be completely smashed and not able to cope, this should not happen.
>>
>>18455456
>Want to...
I don't.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.