[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point does success actually mean anything if you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Shwift.jpg (134KB, 1848x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Shwift.jpg
134KB, 1848x1034px
At what point does success actually mean anything if you're getting nothing in return but money? Long story short, I know how to be professional which is great in my work-place, but outside of it, I'm a socially retarded shut-in who forgot how to handle women.
>>
>>18455200
t. jay gatsby
>>
>>18455201
oh shit, that's what the book's about?
>>
>>18455200
Haopy people are successful. If you're an atheist then you know that life is essentially meaningless. Given that what is the point of living at all if you aren't reaching toward your own happiness? Money is great and all, but you can be wealthy and depressed. I've met poor people that are the happiest people on the planet. Life is all about your attitude.
>>
>>18455200

Well most women don't like shut-ins so try and get a semblance of a social life. Make some guy friends.
>>
>>18455240

My entire generation enjoys self-destruction and I'm doing my best to avoid that now. Outside of that, hanging out with older people is weird because they always have very strong views and feel like they need to share their wisdom.
>>
>>18455248

>hanging out with older people is weird because they always have very strong views and feel like they need to share their wisdom.

Unfortunately, I know exactly what you mean.
Although to be honest, hanging out with younger people that just talk about video games, memes and inside jokes isn't exactly an improvement.
>>
>>18455200

success is not a single all encompassing concept that makes your life perfect.

you are not 'successful' as a whole. you are just successful in your career. thats it. that doesn't guarantee some leak into the rest of your life. Even a super rich guy with a hot girlfriend is not considered 'successful' in the dating field because he relies on his money.

if you want to become successful with women don't rely on your job to do it for you. go out and learn how to talk to women, find out what your 'level' is and play in that league.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.