[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have these feelings for a coworker of mine, but I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1474161500889.jpg (36KB, 618x311px)
1474161500889.jpg
36KB, 618x311px
I have these feelings for a coworker of mine, but I'm not acting on them because I dont want to fuck up the work dynamic. We're a very small and tight and close workplace, so doing this would get around and easily disrupt the dynamic here. We're both going to quit around the same time in September and she'll be attending my college. Should I just be clear about how I feel now, or wait until we both quit? I recently took her to lunch and that solidified how I feel since she was just fucking cool. I'm absolutely fucking concerned because she's been looking to online dating these last few weeks and I fear she'll find someone she likes before I do something about this.

We both have low confidence and shit like that, but I feel already defeated since most of my mind is so convinced that this'll fall through and then that'll be the end of knowing her.
>>
>>18455152
Well go for it then, from your post you're in a good opportunity to do it, and don't overthink it to the point it'll be like the end of all.
If you're going for it and it's not meant to be, just think of it as a blessing in disguise since who knows what shit to come if you're forcing it? Cheers.
>>
>>18455181
So should I ask her as soon as possible then? I thought about this and was thinking of holding off until around mid july, since I did just hang out with her a few days ago and I dont want to seem too forceful out of nowhere. Of course the prospect of her going onto online dating has me in panic mode so I was also thinking of just getting all this out in the open within the next 2 weeks. I just dont want the dynamic we have at work to get all awkward, but I know I'm facing against time here.
>>
you should probably take the time to get to know her more. if something were to fuck up between you two, work would be god awful and awkward. she's attending your school next year, you say? don't rush. get to know her more. she'll find online dating isn't the greatest when she has someone she can actually iteract with in real life.
>>
>>18455203
I've known her for quite a while and we have many things in common that we like/do.Wwe did open up about quite a few things that we cant really ever talk about at work when I took her to lunch. I've felt these thigns for a while now, but my intentions were always to wait until after we quit. This revelation that she's looking into online dating, and the fact that it seems like some of my other coworkers are sort of pressuring her to find somebody since recently they've been talking to her about finding dates and a man since she is single has me in a panic.

I just have this major feeling that she won't reciprocate at all. I mean objectively she isn't a 10/10, but I also find her very attractive even if she isnt in the conventional sense. I have a very fucked up sense of self-esteem so I barely see myself over a 5/10 even if that's probably wrong. Also she's white and I'm some kind of asian, even if I am the whitest motherfucker inside, so I know race is going to play a major role against me.
>>
A single bump
>>
>>18455152
Don't shit where you eat
>>
>>18455795
Just be cool about it and ask her out. If she says no, be cool with THAT and everything will be fine. It's only weird if you make it weird.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.