[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sex worth it? I am 32, and I've never dated a woman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1440063265124092262.jpg (106KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1440063265124092262.jpg
106KB, 800x600px
Is sex worth it?
I am 32, and I've never dated a woman. I think, I should try hooker, but I am not sure, because I am afraid to catch some disease and suffer from it for my entire life.
What are the pros and cons of sex?
>>
The best part of sex comes from the emotional intimacy of two people who are extremely attracted to each other. That emotional intensity is what drives passion and good sex. When one member of the party isn't into it, the tension becomes apparent and the sex becomes terrible. This is why hookers suck for your first time - there is no connection and you miss out on the best part of sex.
>>
>>1845514
>for your first time
Okay, first time will be bad, I'll buy another hooker next day after this. Will it be better?
>>
>>18455133
Just castrate yourself, you're too socially fucked up.
>>
>>18455154
No. As the other anon said the best part is the intimacy. Otherwise you may as well just jo. You will find it much hype and very unrewarding as the ejaculation is over is seconds. The hooker leaves and it's all over with.
>>
>>18455187
Okay. Better buy some more anime figurines then.
>>
Youtube alpha m. Start watching his video he's a dating and men grooming coach. No PUA nonsense despite the douchey name.
>>
>>18455283
Lol. I am too old for this shit.
>>
>>18455133
In my opinion, you have nothing to lose. Best case, you'll have decent sex and you discover a new and exciting part of life. Worst case, it sucks, but you at least you've tried it, and you can go on to live a semi-fulfilling, sexless life. At 32, there's no point in "waiting for someone special" anymore.

Live a little. It won't be amazing, but who knows. You could have fun.

>I am afraid to catch some disease and suffer from it for my entire life.
Use a condom.
>>
>>18455133
Why are you asking about something you already know answer for?

Normies act like casual sex is the best activity ever. More experience people will tell you that only sex with person you love is worth the effort.

Stop shitposting and decide for yourself what do you want.

Btw catching aids is very low chance when you use condom and sex with condom is meh. Anything else is curable.
>>
>still a virgin at 32
Fuck I don't want to end up like this but it seems more and more likely to happen
Help
>>
>>18455308
Don't you want to be powerful magician like me? I can... uh... shoot white lightnings!
>>
>>18455313
I'd rather know what love and intimacy feels like. I don't mean that in a demeaning way.
How did you manage to never have a gf? Like, did you never try or did you actively sabotage yourself? Are you very ugly/a midget?
>>
>>18455321
Nah, I look nice, and got abc, although it is covered in fat again (no one sees it, so what's the point).
175 cm height, 60 weight.
I don't have a job though, and live on rent from houses parents gifted me.
I tried dating sites, but it is completely useless.
>>
>>18455331
So you just didn't try at all? I mean it's very unlikely to end up as a 30+ year old virgin so there must be something you've fucked up right?
>>
>>18455338
I tried dating sites, what else? I don't drink alcohol, so I've never been in clubs.
>>
>>18455346
You didn't go to college? Never had friends or went to places where girls went as well? stuff like that
It's just that most people usually have their first sexual experience in the 16-18 age range, I've passed that and it's already considered strange.
>>
>>18455338
People who do end up in relationships usually have something that we don't. I had it when I was 16 and kissed two different girls in a year, but I lost it after having been traumatised over and over again during the past 5 years. Something broke inside me, something I can't repair.

T. 22 V
>>
>>18455349
I have phd, but I never had friends since school. I had 5 best friends back then and I was spending all my time with them, and didn't really care about girls, although, some might liked me.
But whatever, it was like a fucking 15 years ago.
>>
>>18455144

This.
>>
>>18455133
>get a hooker
>wear a condom
>experience sex, build up confidence around women
>go out to pubs, if you don't drink then get some water, just be there and hang out, pick up smoking if you must, just to keep busy
>if you're not bad looking then just approach women
>start a conversation about anything, don't just flirt, make them like you
>ask out on a date
>have fun, make sure you make her comfortable
>go on another date
>if she's easy and dtf then use that to your advantage
>build up more confidence + get that xp
>date more, go out more, make friends, hang out
>become more social
>if anyone asks about sex and all that then lie for the time being if it makes you more comfortable
>build up your alpha image
>then even if you tell them the truth they won't believe you
>turn your life around
>go out of your comfort zone or else you'd be stuck in it forever
but you have to want it, don't just do it because someone in here told you, if you just follow orders then you don't even know what you want

>What are the pros and cons of sex?
not having it is a con, having it is a pro
>>
>>18455368
I am too old for this. And I don't drink or smoke.
>>
>>18455372
>I am too old for this
You are too old to lose virginity, so suck it up.
A death from lung cancer is better than dying a virgin.
>>
>>18455360
>Something broke inside me,
But what was it exactly?
>>18455361
Well fuck. So that stuff just happens. That's scary man.
>>
>>18455372
then why ask for advice if you've already decided to be a beta cuck your entire life?
and btw you're not too old.
I went to a pub once on halloween, for a party, a bunch of 18+ chicks and dudes, some older guys there too and one 40+ year old whom I spoke to, he seemed alright, kind of a creep but at the same time nobody seemed to mind he was there.
If he was in his 40's and around a bunch of 18+ year olds, then I suppose you at 32 going to a pub on a normal day, surrounded by similar age people isn't that weird + only you know how old you really are, for all you know you might get a one night stand with a 20 year old that thinks you were 25
>>
>>18455394
>nobody seemed to mind he was there.
Haha. That's my lifestory short. Eveyone think I am kinda creep but no one minds me.
Why would I go in a pub? I will look like an idiot, because I don't drink and because I am that "kind of creep". They'll just make fun of me, or security will throw me out. And + I'll feel myself like I am on another planet with aliens around me.
I have no illusions about girls, that won't work for me. The question was - hookers or anime figurines.
>>
>>18455425
whats the point of having sex with hookers? women are essentially free hookers that instead of money, they take time, so why settle for a temporary solution when you can work your way up to a normal life and make up for all the time you spent being a sperg lord? just get out there, stop putting it off, its not too late yet, people still date in your age, i'd worry if I was 40, 32 is nothing, you're still technically young, 40, thats where people look at you weird when you date. Don't regret it in the future and act now, fix yourself up and start dating before its too late. Then if nothing works out you can do whatever the fuck you want, get a body pillow for all I care, but right now you're just taking the easy way out, getting out of your comfort zone isn't easy for anyone you know? you must think you're special.

You're over thinking it, just get out there and work on yourself, women are made for everyone, not just Chads and delusional spergs that somehow made it work.

Also they don't just have to be pubs, try cafes, libraries, parks, any public place, if you need some confidence then snort a line of coke/speed, get that shit going and you'll be flying, but thats if you really need help, i wouldn't recommend it, but it makes you a pro at socializing
>>
>>18455460
>coke/speed
If I had drugs, why would I even need girls? Lol.
>work on yourself
Get my abc visible again? Fuck it. no on sees it, so I won't fucking care about it anymore. That takes too much time and efforts.
>you must think you're special.
Nope, I am not. Thousands of people don't have relationship, so why would someone like me had it? I am not special, lol.
>whats the point of having sex with hookers?
Because they LET have sex with them, obviously.
>>
>>18455485
1. drugs + sex = good times
2. working on yourself has more impact than you think
3. agreed, you're not special, but you can still achieve lots and gain much
4. yeah, hookers are awesome. Just don't be a dumbass and get emotionally attached to one.
>>
>>18455498
>Just don't be a dumbass and get emotionally attached to one.
Doesn't it make sex actually good? As anons above told, that emotional aspect is very important, so, I just need to fall in love in a hooker and spend my money on regular meetings with her.
Hell, that's awesome idea.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.