[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/, I need your help, collectively. I watched a Spanish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Alright /adv/, I need your help, collectively.
I watched a Spanish horror movie the other day and literally fell in love with the lead in it. She's the most attractive woman I've ever fucking laid my eyes on. I must meet her and be in a relationship with her.
My plan is to
>start acting in short/indie films
>after a year of doing that send my resume off to america or wherever the fuck
>become a b grade actor
>after doing that for a year, be in bigger and bigger productions
>become a very famous and rich actor
>go to spain and meet this woman
>do all of this in 5 years

The issue is, she's 41 and I'm 18. How do I do this /adv/?
>>
easy.
find a Spaniard or Latina who looks similar, can't be too hard.

who is it by the way? Victoria Abril or someone?
>>
>>18455073
That's not her. But no, it needs to be this specific woman, no one else.
>>
All that seems a bit too farfetched.
I suggest you write her a letter instead.
>>
>>18455151
That wouldn't work considering her fame, I don't think my idea is far fetched, just really hard.
>>
>>18455159
I'm guessing it was [REC]. You only live once so why the fuck not.

Just don't take any innocent bystanders out when it all goes wrong.
>>
>>18455165
That's the one anon, but why would it go wrong? The only issues with my plan that I can see is me getting lazy, if I work hard it all should work
>>
>>18455069
Can you give us her name OP?
>>
>>18455194
Nigga that shit ain't important, I just want advice on how to do my insane plan.
>>
bump bUMP BUMP BUMP
>>
g-guys?
>>
>>18455069
last bump for the night
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.