[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl on tinder and talked for three days before meeting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1485884407265.png (2MB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
1485884407265.png
2MB, 1500x938px
I met a girl on tinder and talked for three days before meeting up. Initially I suggested a time and date but she said she was busy and gave me an alternative date. I meet with her and her friends at a bar. Went through the get to know you crap with all of them. Just made out with her at the bar that night, even though I tried to escalate things but she said "I'm not that easy". Kept talking to her and she asked to meet up again. Met her with her friends again at another bar. Friend number 1 asked if I was on tinder for hook ups or relationships, replied both with a slight chuckle. Friend 2 kept mentioning that the girl I meet on tinder didn't drive and I'll have to drop her back home. Basically implying go bang your tinder date.

Long story short after a long night of drinking I couldn't get an erection but she sucked my dick for 20 minutes or so. Fingered her til she said she came. Sucks me off again til I came in her mouth. Dropped her home.

She adds me on instagram the next day. I haven't talked to her since Friday night. Sent her a message this morning and she hasn't replied (six hours has elapsed).

Did I fuck up?
>>
File: 1485884135384.jpg (83KB, 800x517px) Image search: [Google]
1485884135384.jpg
83KB, 800x517px
>>18454985
Wrong image
>>
File: 1498166498961.jpg (27KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1498166498961.jpg
27KB, 600x404px
You gotta reframe how you view the situation my man.

You see the possibility of never seeing her again, which is a fair possibility. But what I see is you went on a date and got your dick sucked. Good job.
>>
More Info:
>Friend 2 keeps saying you guys are so cute together on both dates
>Friend 2 kept making a heart sign with her hand at me all night
>say I drank too much when I couldn't hard. Date said it happens and kept kissing me.

>>18454991
But won't she tell all her friends about it and make me the limp dick guy?
>>
>>18454985
you've had your fun, and ultimately, that's all that matters.

but hey, give her a break. be nice, and there's always her friends to bang too.
>>
>>18455061
see >>18455003
>>
>>18455074
see >>18455061

look, you did well, you got 2 dates and your knob suckled. shit happens sometimes, and you got to laugh it off, don't overthink it. that's the real boner killer, not the booze.

contact her again later, in a non-desperate fashion, maybe tonight or tomorrow, and suggest something other than the bar.

it all depends on your endgame - funfucks, or something more. Up to you.
>>
>>18455081
I'll give it a shot since this is the first time this has happened to me
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.