[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 year old with still no idea what I want to do the next 30-40

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: media_328640_en.jpg (254KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
media_328640_en.jpg
254KB, 700x300px
22 year old with still no idea what I want to do the next 30-40 years. Looking for advice what type of higher education I should look into to get the most money without going into business. Really tired of working shit jobs hoping I'll get inspired to find a career goal, some people are born to wageslave at career they're not particularly passionate about.

so university or trade school? What university degrees? was looking at nanoscience and it has a research experience programme in their final year that's meant to be good but I have zero interest. Any opinions on computer science, physics, medicinal chemistry or law?
>>
>>18454685
What is the outcome you want?
>>
>>18454713
I want to be making 150k+ by late 30's which I know will be hard if I'm not going into medicine or dentistry. I'm not good at networking but I'm intelligent.
>>
>>18454723
And what's the purpose of that outcome for you?
>>
>>18454737
early retirement age? better holidays? more money to raise a family? more appealing to women? buying more shit?
>>
>>18454742
No man what purpose do you want out of life. What do you want to achieve?
>>
if your only goal in life is making money university probably isn't for you, there are degrees like computer science where if you're good you can make a lot of money very fast, particularly if you change up jobs at every oppertunity, but if you're only in it for the money and don't actually have any interest in the material you'll probably be shit

You'll probably make more money doing something you genuinely enjoy even if its not inherrently that lucrative because you'll at least be good at it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.