[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my gf were so pose to be staying at a hotel 2 hours away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Me and my gf were so pose to be staying at a hotel 2 hours away for the night which I stupidly booked today. We were talking about booking it last night but then we got into an argument because I drank her energy drink which had been sitting in my fridge for a week, she called me a "c***" and wouldnt apologize and I told her to leave and she would'nt and didnt want another street domestic, I ended up sleeping on the couch.

Now she isnt answering her phone and there is a pic of her friends with some guys on snap chat. She also isnt replying to me on snap chat.

It literally feels like I'm about to give up on women. Every chicks that I've dated so far seems to just want to manipulate and fuk with my head. I'm 27 and feel like time is running out. I've tried to tape this relationship I've had with this girl for the past 2 years with constant drama, manipulation and crazy narcissistic behavior. I actually feel sad that I've wasted so much energy on someone like this.

Wtf is wrong with me? I knew in the back on my mind she would manipulate me todo some bullshit like this then run off and now ive fkd myself of $300
>>
(ps. she apologized the next day (today) and wanted to book the trip
>>
>>18454683
the timeline makes no sense, OP.

either you're more handicapped than you think you are or this is bad b8./
>>
>>18454696
>we argue
>we make up next day
>manipulates me to book trip
>I book trip
>she runs off, blocks my number , photo of her on snapchat with other guys
>I lose 300 dollares
>derp
>>
>>18454690
yeah, after she fucked some guy last night. women grudge fuck to make themselves feel better because it works. that little voice that tells you she's a manipulative cunt is right and with the next girl you meet and it whispers to you don't date that one.
>>
>>18454714
ah my brains lost the plot, dont know why she would do that, was with her all day today but gues your right, im a complete idiot for compromising
>>
>>18454734
Come on OP the apology doesn't erase the fact she threw a fit over an energy drink when you were shelling out $300 for a hotel room. She is sweet today but was AWOL last night with guys all around her.
>>
cancel the trip, get the money back.

if that's impossible, go and stay there yourself and have a girl sent to the room to console you, and get some champagne too.
>>
>>18454734
Damn, she got to go out with some guys she's had her eye on and still go on a free vacation? A compromise takes two and I fail to see what she gave up. Did you even ask where she was and what she did? She obviously wasn't asleep but out on the town. How can you feel good about that?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.