[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

31 year old smart japanese woman was hitting me up after a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 04HI0Nb.jpg (427KB, 3698x2080px) Image search: [Google]
04HI0Nb.jpg
427KB, 3698x2080px
31 year old smart japanese woman was hitting me up after a month of texting, asking me if i could consider a relationship with her. she would come to my country in europe. also she stated that she would further develop her personal business and let me finish studying before making any actions (about 2 years or so)

does this sound considerable? What do you think?

>picture unrelated
>>
>>18454658
yes yes OP, but what is the background to all this epistolary cockteasing?

How old are you? What is the nature of your relationship with her? What are your intentions?

Hard to say solely from you're telling us. And more to the point, what have you been telling her?
>>
>>18454661
i've met her on a language exchange site in the internet. i'm aware that some people might abuse it, especially women, in order to prevent themselves from being contacted by sex driven weirdos. but to mention, there is no useful filter besides the languages you can speak and the languages you want to learn. so it makes it almost impossible to really choose from among people in your area.
anyways. since three weeks we've been talking to each other on the phone for like 60 Minutes on average every day
i'm 29 yo by the way.

i felt kinda attracted to her. so i said "i like you" some time ago. In the right context of course....
she got curious and asked me for my interpretation of "I like you". i felt exposed somehow. so i somewhat lied to her by saying I just like the way she treats our conversation and the way she is.
she agreed to that within a second. even though i think she didn't believe me entirely... however she didn't ask again and our conversation continued the way it did before.

our conversations are pretty straight forward, we don't gossip. And our mindsets match. We're getting along together quite decently.
she is an intelligent, considerate, rather unromantic person. I can deal with that a lot better. ( i was married for 6 years btw)

she lived in australia with her husband for 7 years until they separated (no kids), now she's back to japan.
she has a japanese australian accent. kinda special..
although i think she might be a little desperate. because she still wants a child at the age of 31. (that's my greatest concern) ..Not the child though....

And then today on the phone, out of nothing, she asked me what i think about us - we could get together she said, because she likes me and she feels good being with me (at least on the phone). when i look into my inner self, i wished this to happen. but i never ever expected it. because our talks never went in such a direction, which ever would allow us to question something like that.
>>
>>18454658
OP, if an asian woman tells you she is 31 she's really 45.
>>
>>18454862
yeah, she's hitting the wall fast. still, the age difference is minimal, and if she's willing to relocate then that's a good sign. also, if she's a successful businesswoman, then that's also good since you won't have to support her in the immediate future either. (not that there's anything wrong with SAHM).

however, the 1 month thing seems rushed, it could be legit (some Asian women are like that), it could be a case of Single Yellow Female... it could be b/s. hard to say for sure.

I think the smartest course would be for you to cool off on the romance on the phone and stick to more friendshipy stuff, and invite her over for a trip, say 2 weeks or something (shorter than that is really too short for such a distance/expense). keep it deliberately vague (as in don't promise to jump on her the minute she gets there) so you've a way out if things turn out to be not quite what you expected and no one loses too much face.

That gives you two time to get to know each other in person, and do some holiday shit and whatever, and see if there's chemistry. You can't trust your video or online connection, it doesn't work that way.

And you'd better be prepared for more long-term prospects if things do go well, since she's likely traditionally-minded as well as looking for a way out of Japan. And the kid too...
>hapa progenitor detected (j/k)

that's my advice

itt: long-term expat in Asia
>>
It's a risk from my perspective.
She would be upending everything to come be with you; it would force an obligation for you to commit to her. What if you find you hate or dislike her? Do you just tell her to go back to Japan at that point? Does she just do her own thing in Europe and you guys go separate ways?

Looks like you guys have another 2 years to develop your relationship, so there's that. She's also from a developed country, so there's less of a chance that she's gold digging. If she has a detailed plan for how she'd support herself in Europe maybe things could work (if it's realistic), however I'd personally be wary of this as there's a risk of the person becoming financially dependent on you.

Also:

>31
>old
>>
>>18454658
She asked you if you could consider a relationship wit her, she didn't ask you to sign a binding contract to impregnate her in 2 years.
Answer truthfully that you could, but that you worry about her making rush decisions and big life changes for something that might not work out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.