[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ethical take on a date a 16 year old? I am a 20 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 88026.jpg (9KB, 160x218px) Image search: [Google]
88026.jpg
9KB, 160x218px
Is it ethical take on a date a 16 year old? I am a 20 year old guy in Australia. I've known this 16 year old girl for a few years, since I was 17 and she was 13/14.
We used to talkas freinds online allot a few years ago and occasionally see eacother at parties and concerts every now again, have common mutual freinds.
I saw her at a concert a few nights ago. She came with her family. We got a bite to eat and sat at top of the grandstand. It was really cold outside, at one point she touched my face and commented on how warm it was. We were sitting closely to eachother, legs touching, and i was feeding her bits of my churros. I accidentaly grabbed her chin and she didn't even mind. then her ex boyfreind and mum was looking for her and called her down and they went home but she hugged me goodbye.
Anyway I asked her on messenegr to hang and she said she might be keen to meet up this weekend.
I don't have feelings for her, but I felt like there was chemistry between us that night building before we got interupted. she says she still has occasional flings with that ex (who I know and talk to whenever i bump into him at gigs and stuff).
I also remember us having somewhat lewd and also personal emotional conversations a few years ago, but nothing on that level now after we kinda stopped talking.
The context is, she is a 9/10 petite bombshell, and she has like dozens of beta orbiters. I was one of them for sure ahaha, main reason I didnt try anything is because she was either with the boyfreind or i felt shes too youn.
Now shes legal, and feelin that chemistry build, i wanna see where tis goes.
i aint looking for a realtionsip,
I feel filthy and dirty about fucking her because of my age. I wanna take things really slow. I'd be happy just to hold hands and maybe kiss.
Shes like imtimidatingly pretty. I know she finds me attractive. but is this right?

pic unrelated lol, i dont want any of her freinds seein an actual pic on ere, but ses fuckin hotter than the pic lmao
>>
>>18454604
Who the hell cares really? Just fuck her tough, I would never date a fkin 16-year old that shit gets annoying real fast
>>
>>18454672
Just broke up wit a 17 year old girl.
"Drive me here" "Give me attention" "Im broke buy me food"
Like fuck off.

16 year old girls are clingy. she might not know what she wants.She probally is attracted to you, but might not want to take it further because shes 16 and sixteen year olds dont know what they want
Just respect her and dont try and force her into sex straight away if you care about how she feels.
>>
>>18454604
Why wouldn't it be ethical? A fairly conservative 16 y/o is the age of consent in your place anyhow, right? Just hook up and fuck if she is okay with it.

> I feel filthy and dirty about fucking her because of my age.
Lel, why?

> I wanna take things really slow.
Doesn't need to be really slow, just slow enough that your partner never feels much pushed into a direction they don't want to take.

On the other hand, it's not like she hasn't wanted to fuck for years, probably. If she hasn't already.

>>18454720
All the same problems with many older women. Though I guess you might better be able to pick financially independent ones.
>>
>>18454754
I feel dirty fuckin her because of my age because I am older.
I have a car, and I have had sex with well over a dozen women, and I have much more life experience than her. I am in a more dominating position...

Shes young and 16. She still goes out with her parents supervision.
She doesnt have a car or license so obvs makes her dependent on others where we live
Shes so petite and beautiful, I see her as something fragile which i could easily hurt with my filthy fetishes and rough sex.
And if anything sexual happened it'd most likely be in the back of my car rather than a bed due to both of our living arrangements
Like her parents are fairly well off and live in a nice house, do they want some 20 year old they only met twice banging her and doing filthy things wit her.
A combination of these things make me feel uncomftorable.
Im in a position of power, and im not sure if I want to let myself lust after a young barely legal girl. Im scared even if she wants to fuck me too, she might have mixed feelings and regret it because she might be attracted to multiple people.

But i like the idea of just sitting somewere under the stars holding hands and talkin about stupid shit. but im like an adult and shes a kid. legal or not its frowned upon.
>>
>>18454771
Wow, you're a total sperglord
>>
>>18454771
> I feel dirty fuckin her because of my age because I am older.
A large part of society always disapproves of something you do. You can't please all these fuckers.

> I have a car, and I have had sex with well over a dozen women, and I have much more life experience than her. I am in a more dominating position.
Well, make the part with the women clear enough to her, and don't abuse the rest to gain power over her.

> Shes so petite and beautiful, I see her as something fragile which i could easily hurt with my filthy fetishes and rough sex.
Oh please, she's apparently a healthy human. On the "filthy fetishes" front you will have to discuss what you both are okay with, but rough sex? Gonna guess that one is just okay by default.

> Like her parents are fairly well off and live in a nice house, do they want some 20 year old they only met twice banging her and doing filthy things wit her.
Dunno. It ranges from "she is happier now, go ahead champ!" to "oh noes, we're loosing control and we had someone different in mind anyhow!". And yet, it's her decision.

> she might have mixed feelings and regret it because she might be attracted to multiple people
You can get that with anyone.

And either way you'll obviously need to talk
>>
You obviously care about her, so no, it's not an issue. When I was 16-18 I was seeing guys who were 20-25 and trust me they were on the exact same page mentally and emotionally. As long as it's not illegal I say go for it.
>>
its ethical yeah, as long as there isn't a huge power inbalance like you're her teacher or something, but people will think you're a creep
>>
If you like fucking kids then go for it
>>
Fuck and dump
Don't get in a relationship with a sixteen year old
>>
>>18454604
Is it legal? Yes? Then go for it. 4 years age diff is nothing.
>>
I know of a guy who was with a beautiful young girl as you describe. He didn't want to hurt her or take her virginity. They visited an older man, who offered to do it for them. So the poor guy sat by the coach and held her hand while she had her first intercourse.
>>
>>18456319
Amazing story

Btw this chick most likely isn't a virgin. Why am I being such a pussy, we haven't even kissed yet
>>
k him up da ass. She be right mate. Ur gonna fuck himk him up da ass. She be right mate. Ur gonna fuck him good don't worry love..all good innit just keep it gtufkingbnormies.oing London town brudd good don't worry love..all good innit just keep it going London town brudd
>>
>>18454604
as long as youre not some kind of creep who chases young girls as some kind of fetish i think its fine. You two have known each other for years so I think it's alright in this case. She is legal after all.
>>
>>18456319
there are guides on Internet, and you fucking go to an older man to pop the cherry that was rightfully yours?
What a cuck.
>>
>>18456319
That man is a 9gag level cuckold
>>
Mate, I'm 47 and wouldn't feel bad about dating a 16 year old. As long as she's into you and she's of age then go for it. Stop being a whiny bitch.
>>
Girls below 20 are not worth the hassle. Just fuck her if its legal to there and get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>18454604
Is 16 the legal age in your part of Australia? If so, pump and dump.

Not only can they be annoying like >>18454720 said, but the whole ex-boyfriend thing you described should be a huge red flag for you.

You won't get a serious relationship out of this, so stop idolizing her like a fucking sperglord >>18454771 .
However, if it is a chance to get your dick wet, take it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.