[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out not too long ago that I'm a basically just a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 14983877959651821762183.jpg (4MB, 2952x5248px) Image search: [Google]
14983877959651821762183.jpg
4MB, 2952x5248px
I found out not too long ago that I'm a basically just a fucking back up and a food source and got fucking cheated on. But I don't know what to do at this point since I still love her. So what do I do now?
>>
>>18454536
>I still love her

If you can still love someone who used you and cheated on you then you are a cuck. In this case proceed loving her while she rides cock carousel and lives on your money.
>>
File: 1491344826047.jpg (72KB, 591x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491344826047.jpg
72KB, 591x472px
>But I don't know what to do at this point since I still love her.
>>
>>18454536
introduce other chicks into your life, fuck some of them if you can, i sincerly doubt you are at the moment but try
your mind is having image of only one chick as a representation of "love", sex, intimacy and much other shit, because of that it is scared of losing her as it connects it with losing all of those mentioned above, she is not special, you are not special, there are numerous of girls out there, and same thing would happen with all of them in a given time
it gets easier to control once you go through certain number of chicks, as you realize non of them is special
>>
>>18454539
I just want to know how to just end it in a decent way instead of getting explosive and shit, I don't want to go through the cheating and using. And I need help to move on from her.
>>
>>18454548
Do it in person. Be brief, direct, firm, and remain stoic. Don't answer any of her questions and stop talking/listening after you have broken up with her. After the deed is done, block her over every medium (facebook, email, phone), never contact her again, and move on.
>>
>>18454548
then distance yourself from her you pussy, break up.
you will die sometime in the future, time you are wasting now with person that does not deserve you, you will never get back
do you want to be on your dying bed and curse your self cause you were too much of a pussy to change a situation you did not enjoy and try for something better?
fuck decent way, don't explode cause she does not deserve strong emotions from you anymore, indiferency is worst than hate, especially to chicks, who are more emotionally driven, don't give her satiscaftion.
be cold, be stoic and break it up in person
keep in mind all bad shit she made you feel the moment she starts her mental gimnastics with you, it will happen
>>
>>18454548
>end it in a decent way
She ended this and it wasn't in a decent way so why are you tiptoeing around unless what you are really asking is how to show your displeasure and somehow she wants you again.

Anyway, you get all your shit together, leave and stop talking to her.
>>
>>18454558
Okay den, I'll do that, I really don't want anything to do with her any more
>>
>>18454558
This is alright advice but personally I'd do it over text. This woman doesn't deserve anything, you don't owe her anything, and doing it in person could get you sucked back into her shit. It's easy to just say your piece and block someone online.
>>
Red Pill yourself or stay cuck
>>
>>18454580
Give a dose of redpill
>>
>>18454583
read the side bar
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
>>
>>18454536
>I still love her

Kill yourself.
>>
>>18454536
Move on man it's not worth cause in the end the pain will get worse I understand that you still love her but the best course of action is to move on because if you or someone else gets her pregnant then she'll pin it on you think about it I believe you have a good job and a house she'll go after you since you have your life figured out and she'll make sure you support her economically and she'll just go around sleeping with other men and she'll pump out a baby that's probably not yours and this is optional advice but think of all the negative things about her and use that to get over her I did it once and it worked but don't work yourself into a rage.
>>
>>18454536
Inform her Primary and then tell her to go fuck herself

Make it publically known that she is a whore

also, you don't love her, you love what you think she was... which she clearly isn't. Shes inside your head. Get out of it and you will start seeing how she has manipulated you.

It is difficult to be objective when you are inside
>>
>>18454536
Ask yourself this question, is this how you want to spend the rest of your life? With a person like this? Chasing her like a dog in heat? Hoping someday it'll turn out how you want? You only have so many years. Try to make the best of them and don't waste them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.