[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I have a problem with my testicles. A fortnight ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1498355392435.gif (165KB, 597x630px) Image search: [Google]
1498355392435.gif
165KB, 597x630px
Hey /adv/. I have a problem with my testicles.

A fortnight ago my right testicle started hurting. I went to a doctor thinking it was the onset of torsion, and was told it couldn't be, otherwise I'd know. The doctor didn't look at my testicles. I should have been more forceful. I went away putting it down to a bruise or something, but the pain persisted for a week and grew to the point I went to the emergency room. I was admitted to hospital and scans showed an infection: epididymitis.

So I was put on antibiotics for five days. Here's the thing: my urine came back clean and my blood came back clean. On top of that I'm a virgin. So getting discharged and returning home today, I went to have a welcome home wank and the pain in my right ball returned. This has me worried that I may have injured one of the tubes in my testicle, which got infected. I've been in a depression for the past two months, jacking off up to six times a day (averaging 2/3).

If this is what's happened, what can I do to fix it? Keep chugging antibiotics and waiting for it to heal over a few months? I'm freaking out right now. My shitty way of living has finally caught up with me.
>>
>>18454531

Go to a doctor and properly explain what the fuck is going on. Don't fuck around with health. Quit masturbating 5000 times a day it won't help, find new hobbies or stuff to keep you off thinking about it until the issue is solved also what the actual fuck you want to ER got out, jerked off and pain is still there? wtf did

It looks like you didn't listen to advice from doctor whatever that was. Health is top priority , not jerking off , so get your shit together.
>>
>>18454531
It re-infected? Obviously, get actual medical advice again.

Normally you can jack off this much no problem, but perhaps it's not a good idea right now, ask your doctor about that, too.
>>
File: 1462870267196.png (25KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
1462870267196.png
25KB, 289x174px
>>18454531
I have no practical advise,but rest assured I feel really bad for you
>>
If you're still in pain go back, obviously. And fire the first doctor you saw. It could be they've treated you with the wrong antibiotics or the problem is more severe than they thought.
>>
>>18454820
I was on very strong antibiotics. The nurses said I could expect lingering discomfort/pain. Reading online, it's not unusual for healing to take up to a month. I have a month's worth of anti-biotics and a follow up scan in a fortnight to see how the infection's going.

I'll certainly be booking an appointment with a doctor tomorrow to let them know what I think's going on, and hopefully I can get a referral to a urologist since I haven't seen one yet. Another doctor and a few nurses told me flat out that masturbation couldn't cause this or make it worse because, in their words, "the pain would be in both testicles". That didn't sound right at the time, I fucking knew I should have spoken up. I'm such a retard.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.