[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start talking to some guy off of 4chan on discord >we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ZIS7Uy5.jpg (8KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ZIS7Uy5.jpg
8KB, 800x600px
>start talking to some guy off of 4chan on discord
>we message back and forth a lot for a few weeks
>these help me push off the depression that I deal with most days
>tfw now I've found myself crushing on him even though neither of us know what the other look like
>tfw can't stop imagining myself with him romantically
I don't know what to do. I can't push the thoughts back in but I don't want to fuck things up with the one person in my life I talk to daily
>>
It is sad that we aren't fully educated in matters of love.
What you are experiencing is something called agape.
>>
File: don't step on snake.jpg (30KB, 600x299px) Image search: [Google]
don't step on snake.jpg
30KB, 600x299px
>>18454322
OP is spreading their buttcheeks? how do you know this?

>>18454293
idk what to tell you OP. but here's a snek that someone forgot to don't with.
>>
This is normal when you are lonely and only have a single person in your life you relate too.

Your options are to either try and hook up with them in which case good luck, meet someone who actually lives near you which will in all likelihood lessen your feelings for random internet anon as you are connecting with a second human, or finally you can continue to be alone and slowly drive yourself mad with loneliness while building internet anon up to be much more than he is.

I guess you could also find some other internet people to talk to but that won't really fix anything.
>>
You are idolising this person because you're lonely. You're infatuated with somebody you do not know. You don't even know he's not a bot.

Nip this in the bud now. Realise that this isn't a real crush.
>>
>>18454293
You imagine some handsome guy and he turns out to be average if not worse
Good luck
>>
>>18454371
I don't imagine him to be handsome. Not that I mean that in a harsh way, just that I'll assume he's average until I know what he looks like
>>18454366
I know that he's a real person
The thing is I've been lonely before and had people I would talk to regularly and wouldn't feel this kind of feeling for.
>>18454322
Looking up the definition of agape, I guess that sounds similar to how I feel. I just imagine myself maybe holding hands with him while we walk somewhere, sharing a kiss while spending a night in together, etc.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.