[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for a 36 year old woman to have a succesful and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Is it possible for a 36 year old woman to have a succesful and genuine love based relationship with a younger man (16-22)?
>>
>>18454056

define 'successful'.
>>
This would need to be some really beta loser whimp with low self-esteem.

Or a French president.
>>
>>18454056
Damn, uh.... Well I am getting in a relationship with a 19 year old and I'm 29. I still view her as a kid but I know she is mature and calm and sweet. She obvs still has growing up but so far so good.
>>
My gf is just 5 years younger than me and at times it feels like an entire generation.

At times I think "god that's so immature", then I have to remind myself, "Oh yea, I've be fucked in the ass by five more years of real ass life than her"

Even "mature for an age" doesn't make up for actaul lived years.

10+ years? Jesus. Date a kindergartner.
>>
I'm 19 and I would date anyone older than me as long as there was actual attraction there.
>>
I'm 27 and I'm dating a 46 year old and it's great. It's very possible OP. The biggest hang up is the age difference as seen in public.
>oh, is that your mom/son?
She gets embarrassed but I'll just grab her face and make out for a bit and then we move on.
>>
Yes, of course it is possible.
>>
>>18454056
>16 year old boy.
Get out pedo! REEEEEeeeeee...

Also, no. Shit would get weird when your going through menopause and he isn't even out of his 20s yet.
>>
>>18454056
almost every month we have a late 20- mid thirty female teacher going to jail for fucking a teenage boy
>>
>>18454056
>man (16-22)
just because they ejaculate doesn't mean they are a man
>>
>>18454056
A sexual relationship is fine but anything long-term is a bad idea. When you're in a retirement home, he'll only be in his 40s. I'd say anything beyond a 10-year age gap is a no-go for long term.
>>
>>18454056
you're gonna have to gibs us the backstory now, Mrs Robinson.
>>
>>18454056
By having eggs and not being used up.

Oh wait.
>>
>>18454056
no, you'd just be like another mother to him (I'm assuming you're a woman), he'd be at the college age and have that same mentality, you've already experienced life and how it works, for you its just more of the same with minor new experiences, he's still practically a kid at that age so how do you expect him to provide for you, support you to living together financially? he's at the age where pussy, drugs, alcohol, parties and school/work are of most interest, you're at the age to settle down. Don't expect a kid to be a man, if anything he might go for it for the sex, everyone wants to fuck a cougar at some point, but can't really expect a relationship from someone like that, he'd tell you shit to stay with you for the sex, then he'd leave and you'd ask yourself why. If you just want sex then sure, it'll be fun for both of you, if not for the sex then don't bother
>>
>>18454063
I do not fucking understand how the pathetic frenchies could vote for that weasel Macaroni.
t. Finn.
>>
>>18454092
Have you met the parents yet what do they think
>>
File: eurorat.jpg (7KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
eurorat.jpg
7KB, 246x250px
>>18454056
I smell midlife crisis.
>>
>>18456144
I smell crime
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.