[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Give me your thoughts and advice on what i say and ill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: brain.jpg (11KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
11KB, 318x159px
>>Give me your thoughts and advice on what i say and ill do the same to you

I feel like I have an overinflated sense of self-achievement if you can call it that, not that I think I'm some spectacular person everyone should be blessed to even look at. It is more with the fact that I believe that I can achieve whatever I want because I just feel that I can do it because it's me and I feel like I have the ability to push myself as far as it takes to achieve something. As much as I tell myself that this is wrong I still can't change the way I think.
>>
Why change how do you think? You think like a winner. It's only a problem if you do the talk but not the walk.
>>
>>18454076

I just don't know what to apply this to which is my issue, the problem with this is that sure I believe in myself that I can do whatever I put my mind to but at the same time I don't know what to do.
>>
Aahh, so you do the talk but don't know how to walk... Try forcing yourself to do the things you think you can do. Challenge yourself even if you don't initially know - you can always google what to do.
>>
>>18454096
The Problem with that is in a lot of cases I feel almost as if it is not nessaciry for me to do things. There is one major thing in particular which I should probably do. People constantly tell me that it is so helpful later on in life but at the same time I don't know if it will help me or if I care enough about it to put energy into achieving it. Also i feel like I won't need it that much and I'm afraid that if i do try to achieve it everything else in my life will take the backseat and things will be disrupted by me not prioritizing them
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.