[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My home country (UK) is becoming a monstrously depressing place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2478.jpg (124KB, 1196x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2478.jpg
124KB, 1196x656px
My home country (UK) is becoming a monstrously depressing place to live. The Grenfell Tower inferno made Apollo 1 look like a kids' party. We desperately cling to Jeremy Corbyn for hope, and sort of disassociate from the fact that he didn't even win the election. We are essentially at war against Islamic terror. Where should I go to study in a financially viable way?
>>
Anywhere?

Then leave the country.
>>
>>18453878
>We desperately cling to Jeremy Corbyn for hope, and sort of disassociate from the fact that he didn't even win the election
Huh?

> We are essentially at war against Islamic terror.
Much of the world is at least initiating police actions against Islamic terror - so what? Has it ever been easier in the world?

> Where should I go to study in a financially viable way?
Well, usually in the UK. You maybe can go to *work* elsewhere once you've got degrees from academies foreign nation's companies trust.

Almost every other plan is not very easy or financially secure.
>>
>>18453895
C'mon, acting like he didn't lose the election, worshipping him at Glastonbury, the list goes on.
>>
>>18453930
Seems like that guy's party won a lot of seats:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_2017

Not sure if you're seeing this differently, but most central Europeans tend to call parties with a lot of seat gains "winners" and those with seat losses "loosers".
>>
>>18453878
Clinging onto someone who will fuck you over is the wrong way to live.

Never trust any politician, especially here Anon. They're all out to line their own pockets even if they try their best to pretend otherwise. Corbyn was privately educated and comes from a well-off background.
>>
>>18453878

Are you extremely clever? Do you have a lot of money or a rich family?

If you answered no to these, you can forget studying abroad.
>>
>>18453878
JC and his immature masses of people that don't work, won't work or never worked lean heavily on the memes to get anywhere. Don't worry, labour is only a phase people go through before they discover self worth
>>
germany has free university
so do the nordic countries
you just need to work a part time job to pay for your living expenses
>>
>>18454374
Keep sucking that tory dick, permavirgin neckbeard.
>>
>>18455093
In my minds eye you took a hit of your vape right before you said that
>>
>>18455112
>tory cocksucking mongoloid who votes against his interests can only communicate in memes

Dumb subservient retard.
>>
>>18455121
You seem to have some insecurity issues, my friend. Where's the anger coming from? You can tell me, I'm happy to help.
>>
>>18455124
>this is how tory voters attempt to sound cool

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kys you tory piece of shit
>>
>>18455130
There's that insecurity again. I'm sorry you feel this way, but you're probably young and have plenty of time left to grow and mature. I used to pretty left-of-center too, until I got old enough to start understanding how the world works. But I hope you can let go of your anger issues even if you stay on the left.
>>
>>18455093
The tories play liberals like a fiddle, way to show how intelligent you can be. Ironic as it was May that feared debating with Corbyn yet you can't actually face this tory's rhetoric with anything but that verbal diarrhea. You're the reason the concept of an intelligent liberal is absurd, you bring us all down.
>>
>>18455139
>>18455164
>this is what virgin tory /pol/tards actually believe

Rofl lmao
>>
>>18453878
> We desperately cling to Jeremy Corbyn for hope
> We are essentially at war against Islamic terror

uhh, you are aware it was labour that brought them all in AND intervened in the middle east?
>>
>>18455170
I feast on your anger; the thought of that lump rising in your throat as you get more and more enraged by your own inability to cogently respond to your superior is a true joy.

Want to show me on the doll where big mean Boris touched you?
>>
>>18453878
I have to agree man, but "the grass is greener doesnt apply here"
Conservatives gradually bastardise the country and make our lives worse, whereas labour would do the opposite but theres nothing to be done about it man. People are simply not clever enough to make correct decisions
>>
Jeremy Corbyn is an idiot. That's why he didn't get the majority
>>
>>18455210
Can you not see you are being baited?
Also writing like a pretentious moron makes me wonder if you are also baiting.
>>
>>18455210
>this typing style

Lmao, I can smell your virginity from here you /pol/tard neckbeard tory subhuman.
>>
>>18453878
Canada?
Australia?
>>
>>18455188
You aware that 146 of the 149 conservative MPs in 2001 voted for the Iraq war, in comparison to 254 of 341 Labour MPs[1]. A rebel group of Labour MPs, Corbyn amongst them[2], attempted to stop the war by saying there was no moral case for the war. Hindsight has proven the rebels to have been right[3]. You talk of intervention in the middle east as a bad thing, I ask again are you aware that Theresa May has voted for middle east intervention wherever possible, in stark contrast to Corbyn, who has consistently voted against the same bills.[4] If you're against middle east intervention you're on the wrong side of the fence, come over here mate the grass is nice and green

[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Parliamentary_approval_for_the_invasion_of_Iraq
[2] http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2014/09/iraq-vote-43-rebel-mps
[3]http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/iraq-war-wmds-donald-rumsfeld-new-report-213530
[4]https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/jeremy-corbyn-theresa-may-tim-farron-voted-war/
>>
>>18453878
Where you've gone wrong is being anything other than a wealthy Londoner
>tfw I'm surrounded by culture and get free health care
You're probably Northern scum.
>>
>>18455642
labour takes us into wars

labour brings them to our shores

labour treats our little girls like whores

death to traitors, freedom for britain ))

you jobless cucks are tiny nothings, as evidence by your trying to recruit new ghouls on the loser board of 4chin LUL
>>
>>18453878
Study here mate, get a good degree in a field you're competent in. Take a gap year staying with parents working and saving so you only need to take out a loan for tuition, no grants or loans for accommodation. Try and get a job at a big company so you can transfer and keep your progress with them when you go. Aim for a promotion before the years out. That's what I did. I'm studying Chemistry at a top 5 uni(yeah yeah okay it's the 5th best one you've got me). I work for lidl as a duty manager and I've got 13k in savings at 19. When I leave uni i'll have a chemistry degree, 3 years management experience and hopefully 20k in savings. I'm very fortunate to live at home and that my parents don't charge me for rent but I do help out in the house as much as my time allows me to. My student debt will be cleared in five years tops. If you want to study in a financially viable way its pretty simple: Get yourself a good degree at a good university, either in a specific field that's expanding with jobs to fill, or a field that is more general and hireable. Best advice I can give though dude if you're still at school is to study. Hour a day you'd have to be an idiot to at least not get 3B's at A level. So long as you're not an autist that'll be enough to get into any uni after an interview. I know this may not be specific to you and I apologise if it isn't. I just typed this out hoping it reaches someone who it does apply to. Work hard and life comes easy, work easy and life comes hard.
>>
>>18453946
People in Britain tend to call the winners ''Winners'' and the Losers ''Losers'' and, oh look, Jezza got less seats than the Tories
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.